What do you drive on 4 wheels?

cpatt

well i just got my self a new 4 wheel ride. a 2011 ford f150.......6.2l v8....... svt......raptor. i traided in my 06 larait for it and well its a wonderfull edition to the family. making me neglect my bike a bit. but i love my truck and its cold out so.

S

Shock

2008 Toyota Tundra with no mods or desire to. If I had a vehicle worthy of mods it still would probably stay stock and I would keep it as a future collectors item

canader

I have a 2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD with the 6.6L Duramax Diesel! It has a little work done and makes one hell of a fun truck!

highoctane

Canyon Carver
well i just got my self a new 4 wheel ride. a 2011 ford f150.......6.2l v8....... svt......raptor. i traided in my 06 larait for it and well its a wonderfull edition to the family. making me neglect my bike a bit. but i love my truck and its cold out so.

Merry Christmas to you! Nice raptor

H

Hoover

I love the Raptor. Very tuneable I've heard. And looks badass in flat black

Tango59

2007 Toyota Tacoma regular cab 4X4 4cyl/5 sp, wife's 2006 BMW X3 and my work ride is a 2010 Charger that's beat all to shit and rides about as good as my old 75 CJ5.

H

Hoover

2003 Red Infiniti G35 with an Aero body kit. 88,XXX miles. I work from home :D

Thats pretty, my buddy has the "X" version of that and it is farking quick.
And it sounds bonkers too. I call it his "Thug in a dress suit".

H

Hoover

C'mon man,..........its almost lunch time........and we're waiting

I asked her to pose but the hookers wern't too keen on that. Besides, there is blow all over the place and I'm too lazy to clean :rolleyes:

Mansack

Thats pretty, my buddy has the "X" version of that and it is farking quick.
And it sounds bonkers too. I call it his "Thug in a dress suit".

I put a Borla Cat back exhaust on it too (almost forgot!) and a cold air intake. Sounds. Amazing.

Love the car. Gonna keep it until it dies. No car payments FTW.

Emohawk

I don't have a pic yet, but I just bought a 2013 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 V6 Access Cab with the TRD package. Black of course. An unexpected xmas gift to myself.