What do you drive on 4 wheels?

Brocky

Daily driver is a 2001 VX Commodore Wagon

Also have another weekend toy: 1981 Holden WB Panel Van

C

Camo

Looks like something for a funeral home just missing the black paint

:rof: the panelvan is a great Aussie icon from yesteryear mate. They didn't carry dead bodies, virginities were lost and many a joint smoked in the back of these classics...
Nice one Brocky.

Brocky

:rof: the panelvan is a great Aussie icon from yesteryear mate. They didn't carry dead bodies, virginities were lost and many a joint smoked in the back of these classics...
Nice one Brocky.

Thanks for explaining to the non-Aussies!

black8

This is mine Brabus smart,you guy`s over there are so lucky to have those big trucks,the price of road tax and fuel cost kills it for us over here

black8

I have to ask.. Top speed? They seem a little small for my taste lol

around 100mph and yes they are small its a 3cylinder 1000cc turbo and revs like a bike its fairly swift from standstill but handles like a go cart,cheap to run, tax £30 a year cheap to insure and i love it,im waiting for the amg 45 a class merc later this year which i what ill be looking at getting.

Last edited:

highoctane

Canyon Carver
around 100mph and yes they are small its a 3cylinder 1000cc turbo and revs like a bike its fairly swift from standstill but handles like a go cart,cheap to run, tax £30 a year cheap to insure and i love it,im waiting for the amg 45 a class merc later this year which i what ill be looking at getting.

That's surprising, I'd be trying to figure out how to lower it or some shit. Cool

D

DJK1505

1973 Datsun PL620 pickup- stock third owner 92K origional miles
1997 Ford F150- totally stock 102K miles
2001 Twin Turbo fully built Duramax
1998 Jeep cherokee, 9" of lift, 35" super swampers, toy
2006 Dodge 3500 Cummins
2007 Grizzly 700 (LOL it has four wheels)

Last edited: