What do you drive on 4 wheels?

reALIGNed

1997 F-350 CREW CAB LONG BED 4X4 7.3 litre turbo diesel, a few mods. under the hood, and gets about 22 mpg (hwy), if I stay off the boost. 405 HP, 759 lb.ft. torque, 4'' straight pipe exhaust along with 300k miles on her.

Last edited:

stianR

Volvo V70 2,4T AWD. 200hp

n00b

Avid Rider
2012 Suburban LTZ
'99 Convertible Vette
'99 Miata
'85 Caterham (yamaha R1 powered - being put together)

H

Hoover

Not quite the Legacy GT wagon I was after. Couldn't find a good one.
Picked this 08 WRX up for a great price from my friend who bough a brand new STi.

N8 Dub

Fit

I drive a Honda fit on the side, and get better gas mileage with that than the FZ8. I think that has to do with how fun the FZ8 is when you push it. On a side note, can you guys tell me how to start a new thread on this forum? I have looked all over and I don't know how to start one.

n00b

Avid Rider
I drive a Honda fit on the side, and get better gas mileage with that than the FZ8. I think that has to do with how fun the FZ8 is when you push it. On a side note, can you guys tell me how to start a new thread on this forum? I have looked all over and I don't know how to start one.
from the very top menu, click on "forums", then pick the appropriate forum topic area, then click "new thread"

master paper clip

I drive an 87 gmc s15 with a bipolar complex, hoping to drop a supercharged 3800 v6 in it soon and drop it a little make a nice track vehicle out of it, or a very fun daily driver