What do you drive on 4 wheels?

rysyndrome

2006 Saab 9-3 Aero SS. Fun, fast and quirky with room for my family of 3. Though I did sit in a 2012 RAM 1500 Crew Cab at my local Auto Show and loved it. Nice trucks are so damn expensive tho. Like the new Scion FRS too. Nice rides everyone.

MojoRisin

I drive a bunch of gas hogs, that's why I bought the FZ8.
My every day ride was a 99 F-250 triton v-10 6.6 mpg.
ride # 2 is a 2003 Mustang Mach I 4.8 liter 5 spd 305 hp that get's 9.8 mpg.
We have a 2006 Explorer v-6 for the wife to drive. It get's around 22 mpg.

RyanSterling

Suspension Mod Evangelist
2007 Mustang GT, doesn't look quite like this anymore. Have changed the hood and fabricated some fenders. But, you get the idea.

H

Hoover

These:

The redhead and the blonde

Oh, and on sunny days, this one :

H

Hoover

I have a 1995 Toyota Tacoma v6 4wd with 311,000 miles! It is and has been an incredible truck!

I believe that Toyota was subject to a huge recall/ class action on that truck.
I have heard of people getting big checks from Toyota to buy them back because of rusting frames.

cpatt

i have my 06 f150. the 5.4L v8. it has 110k on it love my truck
i couldnt chose between the 2 pics so here they both are. oh one of my hobbies is photography lol

medivh66

Pillion
Ooooh, that must of hurt.
I love the 370. IMHO best looking sports car out of the box.

I dont miss it one bit. i had the monteray blue and while i loved the car it just wasnt practical. and once i got close to the warranty expiring i decided to trade it in. The car has the potential for catastrophic engine and transmission failure.

the fully loaded sonata is so much nicer.

I traded in a 03 Suzuki Sv1000s for the Fz-8. my back couldnt handle it any more.

H

Hoover

I dont miss it one bit. i had the monteray blue and while i loved the car it just wasnt practical. and once i got close to the warranty expiring i decided to trade it in. The car has the potential for catastrophic engine and transmission failure.

the fully loaded sonata is so much nicer.

I traded in a 03 Suzuki Sv1000s for the Fz-8. my back couldnt handle it any more.

Funny, my previous bike was a TL1000S. First gen model with the quirky efi. It even had the recall Suzuki steering damper on it.
I loved it but my back didn't!