What do you drive on 4 wheels?

lyric911

Exit: 1999 Subaru 2.5 RS

Enter: This

Last edited:

Wieb27

05 Silverado Z-71.

Besides the motorcycle, I wouldn't drive anything else but a truck. Anything else is useless to me. :)

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
2009 Chevy Cobalt LS. Gets me from point A to point B. I ride the FZ8 when I wanna look cool, which is 60% of the time, every time.

sinclap2

Lazy
2009 Mazda 3 SP25

I almost traded it in about a month ago after I took an Toyota 86 for a drive. I didn't because:

1. I hopped back in my car and then realised I wouldn't want to ride around on the firm suspension in the 86, everyday. Plus my car has more stuff in it. But hey, the 86 was fun to test drive!

2.When I was waiting for the salesman to come back with a trade in price, some bloke walked into the dealership looking to test drive the 86 and making a big fuss. If he was going to own one, I wasn't. This guy came in tracksuit/sweat pants and sandals. He wouldn't have been any taller than 5'5", quite rotund & quite loud. It was like seeing a screaming child and turning you off having kids! :D

Last edited:

The Arsenal

A 2011 Mustang GT 5.0
6 speed w/ 3.73 gears
The usual under-the-hood mods with a custom tune
No exhaust; just some SLP straight pipes
445 Horsepower.
And still not as fun as FZ8!!!

fitter_rob

I drive a 2005 Chevy Colorado. It has a 5cyl with auto trans. It has a cold air intake that I fabbed up myself and a Flowmaster super 44 muffler with dual tailpipes that tucked up high out of sight behind the rear bumper. I machined a set of GMC Serria 17" wheeIs and installed a set of Chevy Suburban bowtie center caps for it. I have more work planned for it. Window tint, stereo system, and have already bought a 2" drop kit for it.

W

WARPTH

1994 Nissan 180sx
72,000kms
lots and lots and lots of mods.
has ran a 12.8 400m @115mph with no traction first and 2nd gear full street trim.
need to find time to head out to the track again.
View attachment 449
previous ride was a 05 wrx club spec evo 8. < sold to buy a house. still wondering if that was the right choice!
View attachment 450

lyric911

Ben: I used to have one of those. Fun car.

I no longer have the Jeep. I bought a 2006 GTI a few days ago.

H

Hoover

The new Ford Focus ST is looking like it will be having a sleep over soon