Pic of the day

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
Another beautiful day as I wait for spring.... Hard to see it, but the snow is still flying...:hbwall:

9 Lives

Dont think I'll be riding this week :(

Yip same scene here, I am getting lots of km on my sled, great snowmobiling weather. Just bought a new Fazer and can't wait for spring, but in the mean time I will give the sled a workout.

Last edited:

tiki

Yip same scene here, I am getting lots of km on my sled, great snowmobiling weather. Just bought a new Fazer and can't wait for spring, but in the mean time I will give the sled a workout.

Yeah, I should get a snowmobile. There's actually a lot of state run trails not far from here, the winters here haven't been the best the last 2 years (althought we did get 12 inches of snow between last night and today)

97audia4

Specialkmn

Winter has left her lonely, and I thought a new exhaust would make her happy!

Just bought a brand new 2012 FZ8 and want to put a pipe on it. How loud is the dan motto? I really like the look but I'm concerned about it being to loud. The other option is probably a twobro's carbon pipe but I don't like the length of that pipe.

Thanks!

SeñorJack

El Guapo
Just bought a brand new 2012 FZ8 and want to put a pipe on it. How loud is the dan motto? I really like the look but I'm concerned about it being to loud. The other option is probably a twobro's carbon pipe but I don't like the length of that pipe.

Thanks!

the danmoto is so kick ass. but it idles kinda loud. well, deep really. like a small subwoofer playing one note forever.

I rode past a cop wide open in 1st with it and I only got a fix a ticket for my plate being mounted vertically. so its not loud at all compared to a vtwin or something along those lines.

Just do the danmoto! its like 125 shipped and if you dont like it as much you can chop it up like some of us here have done :)

View attachment 1642

reALIGNed

Thanks!

where about in Wisconsin are you? i have a DanMoto, and if your close enough, you can see it for yourself.

reALIGNed

In the Menomonie/Eau Claire area. Just barely inside the state!

I'm too far away, about 3.5 hrs. I'm between Madison and Milwaukee, too bad, but My step mother lives in Menomonie (over the tracks behind Walmart on a small lake). However if your in the area or even Madison, let me know,...I'll drive there and meet you.

But like others have said, just buy it you will love it......and if not its only $125.00, (sell it to a local dealer and recoupe some cash.)