Pic of the day

lmracefan

Wind screen

That wind screen works just the way I want it to. I have received nothing but compliments until now. Oh well. Figures the first complaint would be on the 8 forum. No problem. It's mine and I like it.

lmracefan

Not yet. My son and I are planning a ride down to Deal's Gap this summer. Figure to put on a couple thousand miles on the trip. Should be a good time. The side bags will probably get the most use. Tank & Tail bags are for extra gear when taking longer trips.

Black Widow

Avid Rider
Crappy phone pics, will try to get some better ones with good camera. The FZ8 is next in line with a Black Widow theme .

S

Shock

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Got my signals on

And yes I know my truck needs a bath

Landin

Not a new photo, but just found it in my friends computer.. a little wheelie I made last summer =)

[/IMG]

Yama FZ8 rider

:)
Not a new photo, but just found it in my friends computer.. a little wheelie I made last summer =)

[/IMG]

Nice bro...question for ya...what is the gold piece to the rear below the rear seat..:) What does it do(for shock purpose) and whered ya get it n cost, how long to install?>
Thanks bro

VDCOFF

Nice bro...question for ya...what is the gold piece to the rear below the rear seat..:) What does it do(for shock purpose) and whered ya get it n cost, how long to install?>
Thanks bro

that looks like a remote shock reservoir...If I am not mistaken I believe it is where the oil for the shock is.

Landin

Thanks bro

Its a portion of the suspension. There are a gold portion on both sides, the one on the left side you can set the height of the suspension and the one on the right hand side is for set the hard/softness of the shock absorber. Öhlins suspension, good shit =)

[/IMG]