Pic of the day

cambo

Avid Rider
sweet helmet! I don't know why the hell I went with a red one. I wish I got a flat black one too.

Paralgin

Avid Rider
Valentines day....

f****** loves it!

master paper clip

Have u checked a couple big dealers in your area, not many carry them but I've seen a few in store, and have u ever had a rubatone covered helmet before, pain in the balls to clean. But I also have the variant and live the helmet, its super comfortable, its pretty quite and especially if u use the included chin skirt, best helmet I've used to date.. Just that rubatone finish they use grabs every spec of dirt and debris and doesn't wanna ever let go

H

Hoover

Have u checked a couple big dealers in your area, not many carry them but I've seen a few in store, and have u ever had a rubatone covered helmet before, pain in the balls to clean. But I also have the variant and live the helmet, its super comfortable, its pretty quite and especially if u use the included chin skirt, best helmet I've used to date.. Just that rubatone finish they use grabs every spec of dirt and debris and doesn't wanna ever let go

Unfortunately, my local Mom and Pop bike shop closed in the fall. We only have 2 dealers in town now and niether stocks them.
I have to be in Chicago next week so perhaps Doom and I will do a bike shop tour and see what we can find.

cpatt

Yea its a helmet worth checking out, I freaking love mine, can't wait to have the funds for my new jacket and to get it painted

i think you could get a place that does vinyl car raps to do it for cheep money i think thats what im going to do.

Landin

Same helmets as in their cool video? Thinking of get one for "extra need" =)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTvYAcJOx3s]The Raiden Files - Portland to Dakar - A Riding Movie - YouTube[/ame]