2013 fz8 break in with garage mods......

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Okay, well i have to wait on the reflash but I did get in my targa fender kit, next is jp shorty levers and a sequential integrated tail light muahahahaha. Pics of install will be up tonite!

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Sweet! Targa fender kit, mivv double gun, removed passenger pegs, and put on jp shortie levers! Oh man, once the antena are gone its gonna be unrecognizable! :D

Marthy

Looking good there! I got the headers yesterday. I'm kind of flat out but will do my best to mod it and ship it to you ASAP so we can get the tune started before I leave for Italy. My slip-on won't be ready but we can use the Danmoto...

Ryandi2

The stuff I removed....

trust me when i say this.. put that chain gaurd back on! i took mine off bc i thought it looked great but after riding it slung grease and chain lube all over the tail and took me 4 hrs of cleaning the hole bike to get it good

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
I know lol, I was going to look into waxing instead of lubing but I just can't get over the ugly thing..... Maybe I can machine one.......?!?

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
So, Pcv just got installed..... Jumbo map installed......Airboxmod completed..... Block off plates installed....... Oh man I'm just about spent tonight.

And yo! I had to take my radiator OFF...... To do the block off plates lol, whoever said just unbolt it has suppppppper small hands.

Marthy

So, Pcv just got installed..... Jumbo map installed......Airboxmod completed..... Block off plates installed....... Oh man I'm just about spent tonight.

And yo! I had to take my radiator OFF...... To do the block off plates lol, whoever said just unbolt it has suppppppper small hands.

Awesome! Shipping the goodies today!

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Just put in my moto dynamic integrated tail light. Ill have pics tomorrow. Also I'm gonna try my targa rear signals on the front of the bike, c If that works lol.

Last edited:

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
So, it's been a while and here's why.
Marthy midship exhaust
Crg lane splitters
Wheel tape
Motodynamic tail light
Auto tune
Lcd200 data logger
Evotech rad guard

Last edited:

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Lots going on in here lol, wires for the Pcv, autotune, data logger, and the integrated tail light..... Still got room for the tool kit! Boohyah!

Marthy

Lots going on in here lol, wires for the Pcv, autotune, data logger, and the integrated tail light..... Still got room for the tool kit! Boohyah!

Nice! I saw that on the data... a bit lean at idle with -8% LOL Check out if the TSP is working fine... maybe it's just the way I look at it with the Excel spreadsheet. I'll try again tomorrow on my other laptop and the datalog software.

Hey, the LDC-200 is water resistant but not water proof... never got that one??? Just keep it dry. LOL