2013 fz8 break in with garage mods......

Perron

How do you keep you header so clean?! Mine looks like hammered dog s#!t from water. Yours looks a little dull.... do you use steel wool??

I personnaly use Marly all metal cleaner (a bit $$$ because of the shipping) But here is a before after shot (last spring vs a couple weeks later):

Attachments

• 20140406_143849.jpg
    20140406_143849.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 62
  • 20140528_191835_RichtoneHDR.jpg
    20140528_191835_RichtoneHDR.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 65

BanditGville

Ugh I need to wash my bike. Look how sick it looks actually all cleaned up. FML
Headers look awesome man, I'll look that product up for myself. Thanks mate.

Wolvereine

Banky, that was an awsome thread, sry you dropped the bike after soooo much work and money, at lest you are ok and good to ride the R1, The FZ8 looked fantastic :cool:. The R1 looks sweet!

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Thanks Wolvereine, I really enjoyed modding the 8, the R1 is fun, and ungodly fast..... but it doesn't feel as different as the 8 did.
Hell lol I was supposed to purcahse a single sided swingarm, matching Wheel, and a turbo the week after I went to the track, but obviously those plans fell through lol.....
anyone curious?

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Sorry BanditGville,
To be honest..... I just washed and scrubbed them.... I didn't use any steel wool, or brillo pad or anything.... Just elbow grease, but I live in the borderline country so I don't have much road grime even when it rains......