What do you drive on 4 wheels?

Landin

Hyundai Coupe -03

Fixing stuff on my bike outside my job =)

Last edited:
A

AndyDehnRules

2006 Impala SS (of course with the K&N air and aggressive exhaust!)

Bad pic I know, but the only one I could find!

master paper clip

1973 Datsun PL620 pickup- stock third owner 92K origional miles
1997 Ford F150- totally stock 102K miles
2001 Twin Turbo fully built Duramax
1998 Jeep cherokee, 9" of lift, 35" super swampers, toy
2006 Dodge 3500 Cummins
2007 Grizzly 700 (LOL it has four wheels)

Did you miss any?

Danger

Turbo power. Love those. Are you building 2, or 1 good one out of 2?

Building the one on the left now, 46k mile car. Should be fun.

One on the right is 86k mile car, for parts right now, probably selling it complete eventually or parting it out if necessary. It might have frame issues, but motor and trans are complete.

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
An 06 Chevrolet HHR and a 96 Dodge Ram. The Ram may leave here in the near future for either a pair of 85 Cutlass's one being a true 442 but needing bith to build one nice car or, a 76 F-350 dump truck that would get a crate 460 at 525hp slapped in front of the four speed gear jammer.

C

Camo

The steering wheels on the wrong side mate! I'd be asking for compensation :D

cambo

Avid Rider
ha, just to change it up a bit..my son's 4 wheel ride! By the way...I've ridden it. I'll post that video later. Rated for 40lbs max my ass!

Lee_533

My old 1983 Ford Ranger. One of the first Ford Rangers built lol. Engine completely overhauled and lift kit installed. I've been working on it since the day I bought it for $800 4 years ago and still love it. Also, 4000 Watt sound system inside and painted with spray paint from Walmart lol. Don't judge, I am a master at rattlecanning.

C

cracker0309

2011 Nissan Titan - Lifted

2009 Nissan Altima - Lowered
Wife's Ride but I drive it sometimes when I want to feel like my ass is dragging the ground.

D

DJK1505

My old 1983 Ford Ranger. One of the first Ford Rangers built lol. Engine completely overhauled and lift kit installed. I've been working on it since the day I bought it for $800 4 years ago and still love it. Also, 4000 Watt sound system inside and painted with spray paint from Walmart lol. Don't judge, I am a master at rattlecanning.

I like those old little trucks, we used to beat the shit out of one back in the days at the 560 trails in Arlington. LMAO Good times!!!

VDCOFF

That looks sharp man. You done any engine work?

DJ

It has an AEM Cold air intake, invidia 3" Catless downpipe, invidia Q300 Cat-Back, a walboro 255lph fuel pump, and it's tuned for 19psi.

It put down 300 wheel horsepower and 320 ftlbs on an all wheel drive mustang dyno.

I am going to slap a front mount intercooler on it soon.

DLSGAP

05 Nissan Pathfinder
Front grill and rear hatch chrome are plasti-dipped, wheels and roof rack are next. Trans cooler bypass, gun storage, fire extinguisher, and I admit, I'm spoiled by the heated seats

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk