Pics of your guns

mikefz8

@HighOctane & @Lee_533 Thanks for sharing...It's fun to see other collections out there. Good stuff

@Camo...The US is ranked 28th (or something like that in 2011) on violent crimes committed per 100,000 people. We had nearly 12,000 homicides and around 9,000+/- of those involved a gun. Around 80% is gang activity.

Lee_533

What percentage of crime in the US is gun related? Seems like most everyone is packing heat...

Well, I'm not sure how many crimes were related to licensed citizens carrying compact guns but from what I've read out of all the gun related crimes here in that states, about %0.6 was from an AR15 or Rifle. People that carry here have to be very careful as they are held to higher standards. I live in a small country town where about 90% of the people here are packing heat lol. At one point, a news agency interviewed a member of the main Mexican gang for our area and asked him why they have never spread to my town. His answer "Because every redneck there's packing or has a shotgun in the truck" lol. The bad thing is it's true! You would not believe how many trucks have shotguns in the back window here. But it's a quiet town until I rip through it with my bike lol

C

Camo

Our news runs a new "shooting in the states" or "mass shooting in the states" story at least 5 times a week. Schools being shot up, shopping centres, kids being taken at gun point and held in bunkers, court being shot up etc etc.

Looks pretty fucked up from here.
It shouldn't amaze me that so many of you guys have an armoury under lock and key in your homes considering the type of shit that goes on regularly over there.... B man, a guy I know who moved here from Cali, reckons he'd strap up to go skating or even down the shops to buy beer. Crazy to think everyone's running around ready to shoot if need be

n00b

Avid Rider
Our news runs a new "shooting in the states" or "mass shooting in the states" story at least 5 times a week. Schools being shot up, shopping centres, kids being taken at gun point and held in bunkers, court being shot up etc etc.

It shouldn't amaze me that so many of you guys have an armoury under lock and key in your homes considering the type of shit that goes on regularly over there.... B man, a guy I know who moved here from Cali, reckons he'd strap up to go skating or even down the shops to buy beer. Crazy to think everyone's running around ready to shoot if need be
that's how it works. US population is about 5X. There are 6 stabbing murders a day in the UK. So, at the same rate, 30 people a day would be murdered by stabbing in the US. If we start reporting on 30 stabbing murders a day, it seems like there's a problem - it'd dominate the news all day- in reality, it's the way it has been. Next thing you know, black knives are outlawed.

Last edited:

n00b

Avid Rider
What percentage of crime in the US is gun related? Seems like most everyone is packing heat...

if you look at what percentage is gun related, that's the wrong way think about it. if no guns, thugs would use baseball bats, knives, etc. you'd substitute one thing for another. Most gun violence in US is gang and drug related. That hardly ever gets reported in national news.

now, what percentage of gun owners commit gun crimes every day? There are 80 million gun owners in the US. Pretty low percentage.

Murder rates are a societal problems. Blaming guns is just an excuse.

near me:

n00b

Avid Rider
After a few dives I was able to find one of my guns at the bottom of the lake. Snapped this pic. Unfortunately when I was winterizing my boat, it slipped out of my hand and fell in the water again
View attachment 1248

C

Camo

if you look at what percentage is gun related, that's the wrong way think about it. if no guns, thugs would use baseball bats, knives, etc. you'd substitute one thing for another. Most gun violence in US is gang and drug related. That hardly ever gets reported in national news.

now, what percentage of gun owners commit gun crimes every day? There are 80 million gun owners in the US. Pretty low percentage.

Murder rates are a societal problems. Blaming guns is just an excuse.
It's not the wrong way to think about it at all mate, nor is your argument even related to what i said but I wasn't trying to rehash the debate, just throwing in an observation.

No gun debate, not entering into it :p
I'd rather debate the reason why the pope who has faith in gods design, rides around in a bullet proof car or even why he's the first of his kind in 600 years to resign from the top job lol

n00b

Avid Rider
It's not the wrong way to think about it at all mate, nor is your argument even related to what i said but I wasn't trying to rehash the debate, just throwing in an observation.

No gun debate, not entering into it :p
I'd rather debate the reason why the pope who has faith in gods design, rides around in a bullet proof car or even why he's the first of his kind in 600 years to resign from the top job lol
Fair enough.

Not catholic here, or even religious, but it takes a wise man to know when it's time to hang it up and let someone with more energy take over.

JSP

Administrator

:D

More pictures!

G26

Just sold my Ruger SP101 .357 and Benelli Super Nova Tactical 12 ga. Have left the G26, a single shot .22 rifle that was passed down to my daughter as previously seen and my 30.06 Savage hunting rifle. I will be picking up another pistol or another shotgun sometime in the near future.

Last edited:

Paralgin

Avid Rider
Its not a good closeup of my shotgun, but it is a Browning Gti, 12 gage sporting. And the second one is at training.

BIGpanda

:D

More pictures!

G26

Just sold my Ruger SP101 .357 and Benelli Super Nova Tactical 12 ga. Have left the G26, a single shot .22 rifle that was passed down to my daughter as previously seen and my 30.06 Savage hunting rifle. I will be picking up another pistol or another shotgun sometime in the near future.

What holster is that on your glock?

BIGpanda

I have a pancake holster just like that. But yours I'd nicer. I want one.

Sent from my iPhone using a ham sandwich.

JSP

Administrator
I have a pancake holster just like that. But yours I'd nicer. I want one.

Sent from my iPhone using a ham sandwich.

They are a great price. Hard to beat this at $29.95! I used to have a VMAX II holster which is real spendy and huge back order times to get. That was an amazing holster, but the ease and price of this one makes me stick with it. It is great. Easy to slip on and off. With a good thick belt, it does not move at all while wearing.

MotoRick

Motorcycle Fanatic

Oh dear, oh my! v v:bs2: