Pics of your guns

MotoRick

Motorcycle Fanatic
How do you like your Taurus 709 slim? I have the 740 slim for my EDC...Not exactly enjoying it per say--the trigger creep is nearly unmanageable for me. Maybe there is something wrong with mine IDK.

I thought I liked it until the last trip to the shooting range. Maybe it's me but I couldn't shoot any groups worth a hoot. The rear sight is adjustable though. I don't have a complaint about the trigger. I know there are better triggers out there, but it seems ok to me.

The positives are impressive though: Thumb safety, very carry-friendly, easy to field strip, hold-open after last shot, trigger safety, excellent ergonomics. Good standard sights. Pretty reliable. From what I've read of the Ruger LC9, I think I'd rather have the Slim.

mikefz8

I thought I liked it until the last trip to the shooting range. Maybe it's me but I couldn't shoot any groups worth a hoot. The rear sight is adjustable though. I don't have a complaint about the trigger. I know there are better triggers out there, but it seems ok to me.

The positives are impressive though: Thumb safety, very carry-friendly, easy to field strip, hold-open after last shot, trigger safety, excellent ergonomics. Good standard sights. Pretty reliable. From what I've read of the Ruger LC9, I think I'd rather have the Slim.

I was talking to my friend about my trigger creep problem, he seems to think I could take it to a gunsmith to check it out. I may do that--I like everything else about the gun except the trigger creep. It does fine in DOA, but SA is terrible doesn't even feel like it is there.

S

Shock

I'd post a pic of my guns but I don't want you all to cry when you look in the mirror and realize how much work it would take to have guns like mine.

Gym time

mikefz8

Colt AR-15 M4 Carbine 5.56/.223

DLSGAP

Do any of you carry when riding? I'm trying to decide if a vertical shoulder holster under my jacket or a kangaroo carry would be best for my Springfield

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk

Lee_533

Do any of you carry when riding? I'm trying to decide if a vertical shoulder holster under my jacket or a kangaroo carry would be best for my Springfield

I do...I carry mine in the front of my pants or in my tank bag. In the pants can get a little uncomfortable if you don't angle it right but easy to access if you need it.

DLSGAP

I move around on the bike so much with cornering and such that I'm fairly certain that an iwb holster won't work.

Lee_533

I move around on the bike so much with cornering and such that I'm fairly certain that an iwb holster won't work.

It's actually better if you move around. It's when I'm sitting still (freeway) and it gets in the wrong position that it gets uncomfortable. But I also carry a .45 1911 so the thing weighs a ton and isn't the smallest gun in the world lol

C

Camo

What percentage of crime in the US is gun related? Seems like most everyone is packing heat...

Lee_533

Ok. Finally got around to it. Here are mine.

Let's start out small. S&W 22LR

Ruger P95 9mm

Rock Island Armory 45 ACP

2 Carry Guns (45 mostly)

Ruger 10/22 G36 kit (22lr)

Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 with New Frontier lower (.223 Cal.)

Encor 12 Gauge Shotgun (Turkish made before import freeze)

1942 Mosin Nagant m91/30 (Original all numbers matching and used in WWII as a service rifle)

And finally what keeps them all locked up My Safe lol. Water, Fire, Drill, and Pry Proof.