Pics of your guns

Landin

Didnt find any thread about this. If there is one, please link it.

Post pics of your guns and specs if you put some mods in to it.

Not that mutch, but here is my guns.

My Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum

Sig Sauer P226 classic.

Cz 75 Shadow, 9mm and .22

Cz, and Sig Sauer.

My Cz 75 in my Hera triarii kit with halo dot sight, flip up sights

jumb5150

Alright I'll play

My first Custom built AR

Sig 522

Remmy 870

XD .40

Me shooting 50 cal bmg

Me shooting my AR

ssky0078

View attachment 1120I had to post this pic like this, as it is my essentials drawer and where my gun lives next to my bed.

You see cash, a Springfield Armory XDm 9mm 4.5", antibiotics, pain killers, old cell phone with contacts, condoms, and my social security card. If $hit hits the fan, this gets dropped in the backpack and I'm out.

jumb5150

View attachment 1120I had to post this pic like this, as it is my essentials drawer and where my gun lives next to my bed.

You see cash, a Springfield Armory XDm 9mm 4.5", antibiotics, pain killers, old cell phone with contacts, condoms, and my social security card. If $hit hits the fan, this gets dropped in the backpack and I'm out.

Bug out box!!!

sinclap2

Lazy
This my gun. Actually, my nephew left it at my place and I haven't given it back yet :D I'm pretty sure there is a second one around here some where too!

H

Hoover

Ok, I'll play.
Here's mine. Ruger SR40C. Loaded, chamber empty, secure in finger pad vault, wired though a hole in my bed headboard.

Oh, and as I'm still gimpy, a little something to take to the pub.

Sorry, bad pics. Too lazy to break out the real camera.

B

bren

here is a pic Camo sent me of his guns. (was weird too. asked me what i was wearing right after he sent it....):D

C

Camo

here is a pic Camo sent me of his guns. (was weird too. asked me what i was wearing right after he sent it....):D

Hey, it's just Gun... My wanking and throttle arm is the right and I just neglect the left so its packing no heat.

I thought that was just between me and you Bren baby :shame:

H

Hoover

Hey, it's just Gun... My wanking and throttle arm is the right and I just neglect the left so its packing no heat.

I thought that was just between me and you Bren baby :shame:

Hahaha..:rof::rof:

Please explain this pic!

Paralgin

Avid Rider
This is one of my rifles. This is a Sauer 200STR used for competition shooting atm its a 22cal in the summer time i build it to an 6,5x55.
Got some more, ill post them later.

mikefz8

Just one of my home defense weapons

Springfield XD-40 w/ hydrashok 155grain and StreamLight TLR-2
More pics to come of my other guns.

MotoRick

Motorcycle Fanatic
Lessee, I have a Marlin Model 60 22LR, an old S&W 32 cal revolver that my Dad left me, a Taurus PT945 45 cal pistol, a Ruger LCR revolver in 38 special, a Taurus TCP pistol in .380, a Taurus PT709 "Slim" 9MM pistol, an Armalite AR-15, a WWII German Mauser with all the Nazi stampings, a 1928 Russian Mosin Nagant rifle. I think that's it. I'm chomping at the bit to buy a Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm pistol after renting one at the range a couple weeks ago. Can't find any right now (wonder why). Last but not least, my dream gun to get is a Springfield Armory M1A battle rifle. Wish I could get an authentic Browning Automatic Rifle, but I don't have $40k at the moment.

Edit: Forgot to mention my Century Arms cheapo home defense 12 gauge shotgun. I call it "Old Painless".

Last edited:

mikefz8

Lessee, I have a Marlin Model 60 22LR, an old S&W 32 cal revolver that my Dad left me, a Taurus PT945 45 cal pistol, a Ruger LCR revolver in 38 special, a Taurus TCP pistol in .380, a Taurus PT709 "Slim" 9MM pistol, an Armalite AR-15, a WWII German Mauser with all the Nazi stampings, a 1928 Russian Mosin Nagant rifle. I think that's it. I'm chomping at the bit to buy a Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm pistol after renting one at the range a couple weeks ago. Can't find any right now (wonder why). Last but not least, my dream gun to get is a Springfield Armory M1A battle rifle. Wish I could get an authentic Browning Automatic Rifle, but I don't have $40k at the moment.

Edit: Forgot to mention my Century Arms cheapo home defense 12 gauge shotgun. I call it "Old Painless".

How do you like your Taurus 709 slim? I have the 740 slim for my EDC...Not exactly enjoying it per say--the trigger creep is nearly unmanageable for me. Maybe there is something wrong with mine IDK.