What's your biker rage story? (mine from today)

schmittz

Any stories about road rage?

Well road rage aimed at you, intentional hits, that crazy sh** cagers do because they hate bikers..

JSP

Administrator
When I first started riding, I was on a 250 Rebel. I was going the speed limit with a line of cars in front of me. Dude behind me for some reason was not happy to be there.

He passed me on the right shoulder which was nothing but gravel. Throwing rocks and crap everywhere on me AND down his car. Kept his head straight, didnt look at me and just squeezed between me and the car in front.. :confused:

No way I was gonna start crap on my little 250. What was crazy, is he was in some $$$$ car. Looked like an Aston Martin or something really fancy like that. He probably wasnt happy to look at the side of it after that with rock chips and scratches! :eek: No clue what the hell was up with this dude. I backed way off and just let him go.

n00b

Avid Rider
When I first started riding, I was on a 250 Rebel. I was going the speed limit with a line of cars in front of me. Dude behind me for some reason was not happy to be there.

He passed me on the right shoulder which was nothing but gravel. Throwing rocks and crap everywhere on me AND down his car. Kept his head straight, didnt look at me and just squeezed between me and the car in front.. :confused:

No way I was gonna start crap on my little 250. What was crazy, is he was in some $$$$ car. Looked like an Aston Martin or something really fancy like that. He probably wasnt happy to look at the side of it after that with rock chips and scratches! :eek: No clue what the hell was up with this dude. I backed way off and just let him go.

Yup, best policy.

schmittz

You guys need to chill out with the camry hate...

97audia4

I was out on a group ride and not ten minutes in this happens .Lady almost kills a running and then lies about it because she was probably texting.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuuqJ__ZBk8&feature=share&list=UU57jOzukyIVjStm3UuV-XlA"]Stupid lady - YouTube[/ame]

Jacek3743

I was out on a group ride and not ten minutes in this happens .Lady almost kills a running and then lies about it because she was probably texting.

Oh I saw this when I was youtubing. Some people cant concentrate at all at what they're doing, let alone drive sometimes. This one was so freakin stupid.... Like if you have something to say, call and get a bluetooth. looking down at your crotch more than on the road is definitely dont considered driving... it's aggravating because this stuff happens all the time

rug_burn

That's why the laws in California about lane splitting are actually a lot safer- I just pass people rather than follow someone who is sketchy- a lot of times without even crossing the double yellow line, which is arguably legal. Think of the stress and danger you avoid...

I think a lot of car drivers get real paranoid when a bike is close behind them, and try to allow the biker to pass, at least for a few seconds. If the guy fails to pass- it leaves them uncertain as to what to do, and they usually do the wrong thing, as seen above.

My advice is: If you're gonna pass, then do it, but better not to ride someone's ass unless you are trying to f&@k with 'em.

97audia4

That's why the laws in California about lane splitting are actually a lot safer- I just pass people rather than follow someone who is sketchy- a lot of times without even crossing the double yellow line, which is arguably legal. Think of the stress and danger you avoid...

I think a lot of car drivers get real paranoid when a bike is close behind them, and try to allow the biker to pass, at least for a few seconds. If the guy fails to pass- it leaves them uncertain as to what to do, and they usually do the wrong thing, as seen above.

My advice is: If you're gonna pass, then do it, but better not to ride someone's ass unless you are trying to f&@k with 'em.

Yea but the thing is i wasn't following close at all so there was no reason to get over like that she wasn't paying attention at all.

MotoZen

Biker Rage

So I had some C*$t-wh0r3-bag-b#$%h pull out in front of me this morning on my way to work. I was just starting to turn around a bend in the road and she was coming off of a side street and, I assume, didn't see me. When she saw me, she had a :eek: face as I stood the bike up and locked up the rear wheel in a panic stop.

OdinSon

I keep my temper in check and walk away. It's the hardest thing to do. I also always carry a knife ad have a concealed carry permit and firearm though. Hopefully I'll never be forced to use either.

ssky0078

So I had some C*$t-wh0r3-bag-b#$%h pull out in front of me this morning on my way to work. I was just starting to turn around a bend in the road and she was coming off of a side street and, I assume, didn't see me. When she saw me, she had a :eek: face as I stood the bike up and locked up the rear wheel in a panic stop.

Lane position. The only time I've had people pull in front of me is when I'm closer to the curb rather than out in the lane. It's all about angles.

MotoZen

Lane position. The only time I've had people pull in front of me is when I'm closer to the curb rather than out in the lane. It's all about angles.

Nah, she just wasn't paying enough attention. I was toward the left of my lane with nobody else around and no obstructions between us.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

pigdog

I was in the left lane of a three lane boulevard when some dickweed in the center lane starts creeping into my lane, no signal, no nothing, just as I about to pass him. I am looking at him in his drivers side mirror and not once does he glance over to look if anyone is there, so the first chance I get I pulled up along side of him and ripped his mirror off. I told him "since you don't use the f*****g thing, you don't really need it there anyways." Left the guy sitting there in shock. Of the many times a similar situation has presented itself, it's the one and only time I have ever lashed out

Of course in retrospect, I should have handled it differently, but at the time it seemed to be the right response.:rolleyes:

love you man, good post

Bajaedition

In California, home of legal lane splitting they actually have the term "lane sharing" written into law. I think as long as they have so many Moto Cops they will keep it in there as they use it to patrol and look into cars.
this way they cannot stop us from doing it. But it is a 2 edged sword. You see when it is most effective, when the freeways are almost stopped because of an accident or something, it seems guys are at the end of their anger. And a lot of them see you as cheating, being able to get down teh road and they are stuck. I have seen guys open doors or try to serve into lanes while I was lane splitting. I think that Pisses me off more than anything because I am completely in the right and they are just mad at the fact they cannot.
Oh well, it is a risk I take.