What's your biker rage story? (mine from today)

H

Hoover

It's Buick drivers here in the States, or Chevy Impallas.
Funny thing is, when I lived in UK, it was Volvo drivers.
I did a tour of Cyprus with the UN troops and there it was Mercs.

Wierd how it changes across the world

Trooper

I was in the left lane of a three lane boulevard when some dickweed in the center lane starts creeping into my lane, no signal, no nothing, just as I about to pass him. I am looking at him in his drivers side mirror and not once does he glance over to look if anyone is there, so the first chance I get I pulled up along side of him and ripped his mirror off. I told him "since you don't use the f*****g thing, you don't really need it there anyways." Left the guy sitting there in shock. Of the many times a similar situation has presented itself, it's the one and only time I have ever lashed out

Of course in retrospect, I should have handled it differently, but at the time it seemed to be the right response.:rolleyes:

ssky0078

Oh Yeah! My dad always wanted a Crown or a Cressida and said he would get one when he retired but by that time they had stopped importing the Cressida (the Crown stopped ages before that).

I also have something shameful to admit...my first car was a Camry...

My last 2 cars were Camry's and they were the first 2 cars I got after becoming a doctor. I am white as a pair a gym socks though. hehehe. I liked them because they had a revvy little 4 cylinder option with a 5speed. I bought the second one brand new off the dealer. Kept me from getting arrested but I still had fun driving it.

Last edited:

mikefz8

A couple months ago I was headed home and this dipshit next to me (on my left) with a 20ft trailer is swerving in and out of my lane--like really close. So I move up about even with him, trying to figure out what the deal is. I can see that his is playing around with his phone. His passenger window is down and we pull up to the stop light so I pull up right next to his window and yell at him. He looks me in the eye and says "what?" Anyway I was pissed and cursed him up both sides and still he was like "durrrrrr" but it made me feel better!

C

Camo

My last 2 cars were Camry's and they were the first 2 cars I got after becoming a doctor. I am white as a pair a gym socks though. hehehe. I liked them because they had a revvy little 4 cylinder option with a 5speed. I bought the second one brand new off the dealer. Kept me from getting arrested but I still had fun driving it.

:rof: the whole Camry thing explains a lot ;)

ssky0078

:rof: the whole Camry thing explains a lot ;)

I thought it was funny too. I've had 2 Nissan Maxima's (V6), 2 Camry's (I-4), a Jeep Cherokee(I-4), Pontiac 6000STE (V6) and my first car was a Mercury Cougar 5.0L V8 4spd. All of them were manual except the pontiac. I started buying the 4 cylinders because I would end up road racing too much and was probably going to go to jail or die at some point. The Fz's I've had are the first speedy purchases I've made in 6 years.

The post made me think of it too, the Camry has one of the biggest feeling cabin's I've ever been in and visibility out the side/blind spots is terrible. I'm even a big dude, I couldn't imagine a little person dealing with it well.

p.s. You haven't actually driven somewhere until you hit tripple digitis on the speedo. 160kmh for you down under fellas.

W

WARPTH

It's Buick drivers here in the States, or Chevy Impallas.
Funny thing is, when I lived in UK, it was Volvo drivers.
I did a tour of Cyprus with the UN troops and there it was Mercs.

Wierd how it changes across the world

It was a chev impala that wrote off my first car. Old bastard drove right out in front of me and i t boned his front wheel arch at 70kmh. Funny thing was it appeared to have no damage at all. My car on the other hand...

B

bren

i just sat there looking in my mirror and laughing. thinking in my mind "dont worry lady i have been there."

hahahahah spoken like a true married man! i think all us married blokes have felt the wrath!

highoctane

Canyon Carver
i had a few in california when i was in the marines in san diego but nothing that just had me so fuming i lost my mind. did see my friend on his 1098 take out a lady's mirror with the heel of his riding boot. that was pretty funny because after that she got over and was trying to catch him. she was in a little 4dr sedan.
my favorite of all is my wife. we had dinner at humperdink's in arlington with some friends. she was in the car and i was on bike. she is behind me as we are going home on 360 south. there was a middle aged woman in a nice beemer to my right and she just starts getting over on top of me. she had to have seen me because i was even with her front door. i end up on the stripe on the left side inches from the median before she realizes i am there. she freaks out and jerks back into her lane. when we get to the light at camp wisdom and 360 i look in my mirror. my wife who was behind me for all this is out of her car and chewing this woman's arse out. understand that i am from texas and my wife is from northeast. when she gets those hands going, talking all fast and cursing i know she is hot. i just sat there looking in my mirror and laughing. thinking in my mind "dont worry lady i have been there."

You made my day with that post!!:rof:
Yes all us married men know all about it!

rug_burn

Just this last New Year's eve:
I was coming back home from hanging with one of my buds at the local microbrewery early in the evening... I was on Carbon Conyon Road- a really nice winding road, mostly do-able at around 60 mph without pushing it too much, when I come up behind a new, big Range Rover with a guy and his old lady, about early-50ish, (like me- and too old to be fighting, but s&!t happens). He's going slow, like he's looking for a turn-off or address, or something, braking intermittently and falling far behind the cars ahead of him.
I honk, or actually beep, him as I go by, and think nothing more of it for a while- I'm just enjoying the ride thru this nice canyon, and I slow a little to catch up with the cars in front as slowly as possible, since we're now approaching the 'S" turns near the houses, and there's no way to pass there, anyway. I see the guy behind me, way back, causing a problem for the cars behind him, and forget about him.
As we get thru the 'S' turns at about 30 mph, this guy catches up with me, and it seems he's now very pissed, tailgating me, and actually starts honking his horn...! I flip him a certain hand gesture, and he starts tailgating me about 1 to 2 feet behind my bike! We're now in the regular part of the canyon. I slow down and stop, and go walking back to his car, where he has the window rolled up, the lights on inside and I yell at him, asking what the hell he's trying to do.
At this time, his old lady comes out of her side, and starts pushing me, and the guy comes out and takes a swing at me. I don't know if he hit my helmet, or just I ducked enough, but I grabbed him, stepped back, and threw him on the ground, twisting him over my leg, and commenced hitting him in the head a couple dozen times...
His old lady kept trying to pull my head off by pulling on my helmet until I twisted around and tried to pull her with my legs over the embankment that we were perched over. I didn't succeed but at this point she stopped and shrieked something , and I got up. She started to yelling at me " You f***ing a$$#@le" And I said " Why? because I passed you? Are you guys nuts?" They stopped, and reflected for a moment, then bailed, and so did I, bystanders gaping in disbelief.
Looking back, it was kind of funny. It was a total brawl. I was pretty much unharmed except that I banged and bloodied my knee a bit.
Next time, though, I'll just pass the cars ahead to get away from the wackos behind and avoid the whole thing. We probably would have ended up in a giant legal entanglement had we stuck around...

ssky0078

Just this last New Year's eve:
I was coming back home from hanging with one of my buds at the local microbrewery early in the evening... I was on Carbon Conyon Road- a really nice winding road, mostly do-able at around 60 mph without pushing it too much, when I come up behind a new, big Range Rover with a guy and his old lady, about early-50ish, (like me- and too old to be fighting, but s&!t happens). He's going slow, like he's looking for a turn-off or address, or something, braking intermittently and falling far behind the cars ahead of him.
I honk, or actually beep, him as I go by, and think nothing more of it for a while- I'm just enjoying the ride thru this nice canyon, and I slow a little to catch up with the cars in front as slowly as possible, since we're now approaching the 'S" turns near the houses, and there's no way to pass there, anyway. I see the guy behind me, way back, causing a problem for the cars behind him, and forget about him.
As we get thru the 'S' turns at about 30 mph, this guy catches up with me, and it seems he's now very pissed, tailgating me, and actually starts honking his horn...! I flip him a certain hand gesture, and he starts tailgating me about 1 to 2 feet behind my bike! We're now in the regular part of the canyon. I slow down and stop, and go walking back to his car, where he has the window rolled up, the lights on inside and I yell at him, asking what the hell he's trying to do.
At this time, his old lady comes out of her side, and starts pushing me, and the guy comes out and takes a swing at me. I don't know if he hit my helmet, or just I ducked enough, but I grabbed him, stepped back, and threw him on the ground, twisting him over my leg, and commenced hitting him in the head a couple dozen times...
His old lady kept trying to pull my head off by pulling on my helmet until I twisted around and tried to pull her with my legs over the embankment that we were perched over. I didn't succeed but at this point she stopped and shrieked something , and I got up. She started to yelling at me " You f***ing a$$#@le" And I said " Why? because I passed you? Are you guys nuts?" They stopped, and reflected for a moment, then bailed, and so did I, bystanders gaping in disbelief.
Looking back, it was kind of funny. It was a total brawl. I was pretty much unharmed except that I banged and bloodied my knee a bit.
Next time, though, I'll just pass the cars ahead to get away from the wackos behind and avoid the whole thing. We probably would have ended up in a giant legal entanglement had we stuck around...

Guys like that in cars like that make me think they have delusions of grandeur and invincibility. They have no regard for the welfare of others.

ssky0078

Found this gem today. This biker went a little too far.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_w6m5xQ0E]Road rage attacks caught on camera - YouTube[/ame]

shredz87

I have lots of them riding in Phoenix, AZ traffic. Just today I was lane splitting (with plenty of room might I add) and this dude in a BMW 3 series honked at me, and COMPLETELY recklessly rode my rear tire 6 inches away. So when we stopped at a light he honked at me and called me an ******* out his window. So I backed up next to him and said if he rode my tire again i'd put my steel toe through his door. When are cars going to realize we have more control over our vehicles than they do? (most of the time)

shredz87

I will admit not very cool headed on my part, but i've been in 2 bike crashes too many to deal with that garbage