What are you doing?

hypo

Woke up this morning and checked the weather and saw 10% chance of rain. SWEET! walked the dog, saw that everyone was watering their lawns (hasn't rained all week.) Went back inside, kissed the wife, turned on the sprinkler system (timer), cranked up the bike and left for work... 10 miles down the road on a 21 mile commute and it starts raining... the entire rest of the way to work...

C

calscrazy

we had a big ride planned on sunday but put it off a few weeks because it is suppossed to get nast around here sunday.

going with a guy from work to look at a 2001 cbr600f4 this evening.

RyanSterling

Suspension Mod Evangelist
What are you getting for the Mustang, supercharger? :D My boss just built a turbo '07 GT, it's pretty sick.

hahaha, nope. But to be honest if I where to boost it, I would go with turbos. Back when I still had my mustang shop I farmed out some paint and body work on my car that turned into a freaking disaster. So now I am ordering replacement body parts. Haven't had to pay retail in a long time. Freaking OUCH! :eek:

C

calscrazy

yesterday i helped a guy at work with a bike. i test rode it, gave it a very thoruogh look over, asked my questions and then helped him load it. this morning we are talking about it because the seller also gave him two stands and a jacket. he said he couldn't wear the jacket because it was custom made for a guy. when i asked him about it he said the guys name was frank thomas. :rof:

D

Deleted member 438

yesterday i helped a guy at work with a bike. i test rode it, gave it a very thoruogh look over, asked my questions and then helped him load it. this morning we are talking about it because the seller also gave him two stands and a jacket. he said he couldn't wear the jacket because it was custom made for a guy. when i asked him about it he said the guys name was frank thomas. :rof:

That's pretty funny! Tell him it's the retired baseball player's(The Big Hurt) and to wear it with pride.

MojoRisin

Staring out my office window at the beautiful weather, daydreaming about getting my bike back tomorrow. it's been 2 weeks since I took it to the shop after getting rear ended.

trixster8

Watching this awsome video with my jaw dropped! That is skill!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PonKeBVyABI]Restricted Area - Drifting Motorcycles Crossing - Switch Riders Gymkhana - YouTube[/ame]

FZ1inNH

Administrator
Heading out for brunch then off to Gillette Stadium. VIP passes to the New England Revolution Soccer game. Free beer and food!

C

calscrazy

my son and i just got back from watching my longhorns take two of three from okie st in austin. they r playing pretty good. plus the rangers swept the twins. good weekend!!

RyanSterling

Suspension Mod Evangelist
:mad: So one of the hot things in LA is food trucks. Usually it's actually kind of awesome. But the food truck outside my office today had some sort of vegetable oil spill. As I came back from lunch I almost ate $hi^. Got it parked ok next to all of the other bikes in the lot only to notice that my tires now have a nice slick coating of vegetable oil. And the leak has created a nice big puddle under 2/3 of the bikes.:mad:

Went over to the truck to point it out to them and got a "oh sorry bro." Waited a bit and no one came out to even look at it. Let our receptionist know to send out an all agency e-mail warning my fellow riders. Figured better safe than sorry. Didn't feel like taking the time to explain to the idiot in the truck that the sweet Indian over there belongs to our CEO and the Ninja I parked next to is one of our partners bikes.

Interested to see how this plays out. Meanwhile Im going to go clean my tires. I assume soap/water and paper towels will have to do.