What are you doing?

C

calscrazy

we have this thread on two other boards i am on and its always pretty funny and popular. you just say what you are doing today, tommorrow, whenever!

went for a little ride today about 400 miles total for me.
Saturday, March 31st RIDE

good ride. hit a bump mid corner about 40 miles from next stop and made me need to do a number 1. got worse as we went across the red river and hit a few more bumps.

watching super troopers right now!!!

C

Camo

I gave thought to a sneaky pull in the shower....But I've been for a ride and washed the bike instead.
Thinking I have time for another sneaky run down the local twisty's, though I'll likely go for a peddle with my two boys seeings as it's probably the best day weather wise we've had here for weeks!

impostor1981

Just came back from Polishbikers.com start of the season meet. Lovely weather at the lake, about 250 bikes from all around the UK was sweet, only thing coppers ruined the fun one fellow lost licence for pulling wheelies with pilion :-D nloody copcar was right behind :-S

impostor1981

Nooo but with passenger makes it worse ;-) just fund ouy that bloke is being taken to court :-(

Last edited:
C

calscrazy

just finished the two worldsbk races. both good. watching grand prix: the killer years now. if you are a formula one fan this is a must see on the velocity channel.

C

calscrazy

just got to work. expecting rain today which means it will be a loooooong day.
got my new tires mounted yesterday just gotta go home and put bike back together.

hypo

finished bleeding the brakes this morning right before I left for work on my VFR, tested to make sure the footpedal actually worked this time (it did!) Now I'm hard at work waiting for the thunderstorms to start and all the people in the server room to freak out.

C

Camo

Just got home after nearly low siding the bike twice on the way home from work!
Front tyre seems odd, I can't see anything wrong with it but both times I was riding fairly hard through a round-about and I'd lean the bike over to my right and the the front tyre would slide?? Like the back end was pushing the front instead of getting turn in?

This is the second time this has happened in two weeks...Air pressure is good and there appears to be nothing on the bits of road where it's happened.
Fucking hate these stock tyres...
Researching new tyres right now lol.

D

Deleted member 438

I'm going with either Bridgestone bt016 or Michelin pilot power; just gotta find which one has a better deal.

C

calscrazy

our rain was a bit worse than expected. we live in midlothian. they had confirmed tornadoes in cleburne, joshua, burleson, kennedale, two in arlington, lancaster, red oak, wilmer, oak cliff. all around us but we escaped unscathed. took a chainsaw to a friends house and helped him clean up his place until about midnight. every house on his street had damage but his. not a single shingle missing, but every tree in his front yard is destroyed.

D

Deleted member 438

our rain was a bit worse than expected. we live in midlothian. they had confirmed tornadoes in cleburne, joshua, burleson, kennedale, two in arlington, lancaster, red oak, wilmer, oak cliff. all around us but we escaped unscathed. took a chainsaw to a friends house and helped him clean up his place until about midnight. every house on his street had damage but his. not a single shingle missing, but every tree in his front yard is destroyed.

I just saw all that on the news. Thank goodness there were no fatalities.

FZER

Avid Rider
Yeah, seeing all that sort of stuff put some things into perspective for me. I've been having a really crappy week, I'm an electrical tech and everything I’ve got at work is intermittent. Three times this week I’ve gotten to the point of just about selling the items I’m working on and they’ll fail again. But the boss is talking about ordering replacement cards now, so that will be cool. 30K a piece..... Monday I just couldn't stop thinking about my Dad that passed away three months ago, Monday sucked.

However, last night I got the GIVI windscreen installed and I like it pretty good. From the front I'm just going to have to get use to seeing it, sort of reminds me of the old SR-71 transformer in that last movie, "Revenge of the Fallen," but from the drivers seat it looks great. Sort of a jet fighter cockpit look. My exhaust just left Italy and should be at my house by this weekend. I can't wait to make the bike louder.