What are you doing?

hypo

sort of reminds me of the old SR-71 transformer in that last movie, "Revenge of the Fallen," .

JETFIRE BABY!!!

the FZ8 TOTALLY reminded me of him and I was planning on making some kind of headlight/angel eyes/red eyebrows to complete the look of the front of my FZ8 to go that way...

now I have a VFR with teh angry eyes already... :)

Last edited:
C

calscrazy

working on a holiday! got a feeling it will be a loooooooooonnnnnngggggg boooooooooooorrrrrring day but hoping it wont.

C

calscrazy

Rangers 3 White Sox 2 :rockon::yes:

can't believe ventura didn't rush the owner's box :chicken:

C

Camo

Jut got home from work...freaking tired and still searching for a 2004-2011 R1/2006-2007 FZ1 front rim at a reasonable price.
That and contemplating what to do about the rear suspension.
Once the wife and kids get here I'll be committed to throwing the ball and being a punching bag for the majority of the day haha.

Happy Easter all.

C

calscrazy

waiting to get a haircut. went for a 200 mile pre-ride this morning before next weeks big one.

AcidRaiN

Watching the Hawks/Wings game. Also flipping to the Cubs/Nats game. Waiting on my roommate to get here. Then going for a ride before the Caps/Rangers game!

trixster8

I had my bed sprayed by Line-X while I was working. They did an awsome job! It's a little pricey but well worth it.

trixster8

Now I'm just waiting for the Sox game to come on, so I can watch Peavy shutdown the Rangers! (that one's for calscrazy) haha! Go Sox!

C

calscrazy

joe nathan is officially on bad list. second game of the season and makes a bad pitch to rios in the ninth. congrats trixster! you guys got game two.

lyric911

I spent an hour or so in the garage tonight wiring the speed sensor to my PCV and setting up Autotune per gear rather than just one map.

C

calscrazy

waiting on ford to get here to give us some award. why do these big companies think people give a crap about plaques. money pays the bills not trophies, plaques or trips that the big boss gets to go on.