R6 Clip ons Installed

cambo

Avid Rider
yeah twowheels, thanks for posting man. Your pictures made up my mind. I think he apex clip ons are the best option out there...but they're also the most expensive! DOH! But these are definitely the one's I'm going to go with...will try to save up over the winter time so it'll be a mod for 2014.

F3NIX

Twowheels - what size did you get? They are sold in metric sizes ranging between 41mm and 55mm. Is that the girth?

Forgive the noob question...

Thanks in advance

Sent from my phone

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
I ordered 43s like a dummy, that's my fork size not my fork tube size..... Someone back me up, but I think it's 50 mm. That's what I re ordered......:confused:

cambo

Avid Rider
I ordered 43s like a dummy, that's my fork size not my fork tube size..... Someone back me up, but I think it's 50 mm. That's what I re ordered......:confused:

yup, 50mm...at least for the 2012 fz8...I can only assume the same size for a 2011 and 2013.

TwoWheels

I did the EXACT same thing when I just ordered my new headlight mounts.... Now I have to package them back up and send them back for 50mm's... D'Oh!:D