Hellooooooo

IanLeMasters

New rider/owner. Just snagged a 13 FZ8 as my first full size bike. Looking forward to learning some things here from all of you. Can't wait to start modding the bike. I know my way around cars, and do all of my service work myself, but I know nothing about bike engines. Only basic mods planned for now, like a pipe, led tail, fender eliminator, grips, and mirrors.
looking forward to chatting with you all.
Lates,
Ian LeMasters
Pensacola FL

IanLeMasters

thanks all. Ive seen some really good stuff here already. Seems a little slow, but at least there's a forum! :beer:

Woody146

Banned
Welcome!

Mods-Graves slip on, k&n filters, speigler smoked ss lines, lsl-speigler superbike bend bars, lsl-speigler slim ends, renthal Kevlar dual compound grips, R6 throttle tube, crg hindsight lanesplits, AHR crazy ass h.i.d. Retrofit, sato racing gold rearsets, pazzo gold levers, TJB custom fender eliminator with Lockhart Phillips led frame, smoked oem front signals, micheline pilot power 3's, gold yamaha logos, SF Giants orange wheel stripes and fz8 logos

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
New rider/owner. Just snagged a 13 FZ8 as my first full size bike. Looking forward to learning some things here from all of you. Can't wait to start modding the bike. I know my way around cars, and do all of my service work myself, but I know nothing about bike engines. Only basic mods planned for now, like a pipe, led tail, fender eliminator, grips, and mirrors.
looking forward to chatting with you all.
Lates,
Ian LeMasters
Pensacola FL

:welcome:

I like your mods list, tastefull yet not overdone lol
I'm a resident Mod Whore (according to Marthy :p)

Just some quick info, if you get a slip on, your going to have quite a bit of decel popping from the AIS, you might want to add a AIS delete with block off plates to your list.

Good luck

IanLeMasters

Ive been looking into that. It requires a re-map correct? Also Is the popping bad? I prefer a gurgle on decel, and flames if possible :D. I'm also trying to find out if running a straight pipe of sorts is going to make the engine run lean, or anything bad, due to lack of back pressure.
Thanks for your info. I've been looking at marthys exhaust too. =)