Hello from the great NW

Procrasterbater

Just taking the time to introduce myself. I am from the north Seattle area of Washington state. Picked up a 2013 FZ8 on Wednesday afternoon from a local dealer. Coming from sport bikes this is a wonderful change of pace.

I found this site while googling for mods and other info and all the good stuff was coming from this community. Lots of smart riders and DIY types.

Before I get to long winded. HELLO EVERYONE.

Mitchelldietz

Hey hey. Welcome! I'm right across the water in Port orchard! We will have to catch up sometime.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

GillymanMike

Im right about the same location as you. Arlington Wa. Its a little bit further north of Everett. So glad we've had such nice weather this last week! :welcome:

Shanerc34

Just taking the time to introduce myself. I am from the north Seattle area of Washington state. Picked up a 2013 FZ8 on Wednesday afternoon from a local dealer. Coming from sport bikes this is a wonderful change of pace.

I found this site while googling for mods and other info and all the good stuff was coming from this community. Lots of smart riders and DIY types.

I live in Renton... Let me know if you ever want to meet up. :welcome:

grant696

Heller! I think it still counts as a sportbike :D

and :welcome:

Jafran

I believe that the FZ8 is pretty much whatever you want it to be (and have the money to turn it into), which is a big reason why some of us like it so much.

I'm enjoying it as a weekend all-arounder and occasional naked sport-touring bike, the latter of which sounds like a contradiction in terms, but isn't if you've ever had sport-touring rigs with windshields that do more harm than good.

I'm in Bothell. Welcome!

Fingers

Hi from another newbee, Just part x'd my 91 fzr600 genesis for a new Fazer 8, can't believe how well it handles and the way the engine pulls, and can't wait till its run in so i can really see what she'll do.