FZ1 rear shock

cmurder

Pillion
Used FZ1 rear shock dont need it since i have an R1 on there now

passing it along for what i paid for it had it on my bike less then 2 months $65 plus shipping (conus only )

cmurder

Pillion
its a must swap part , also the difference between the stock /fz1/ and r1 are night and day , if ya have the extra cash and can wait for the next run of Satan666 adapters i recommend getting the R1 setup

ibcivic

Thinking about getting a Ohlin rear shock.... how is that compared to the Fz1 shock?

FYI> Maddog and I are settled

As fo Ohlins...cant say, I went with ELKA, because they are local, have a great rep and their price is less than half of an Ohlins. ;)

Bajaedition

If you can get a take off Unit for 65 dollars that is extremely cost efficient. I had my shock resprung by my mechanic when I was at a track day, we messed with 2 different springs till I got it dialed in.
Personally I find there is little wrong with the shock we have, it is the spring rate that is all wrong, the shock is very doable. (I have a 2013, do not know if my shock is the same as earlier bikes)
Now, I am heavy, so my settings probably would not help many.

[]V[]addog

EDIT> the gentlman came through... my appologies to maddog.

No worries man, sorry to cause a commotion. I couldn't get on pay pal site away for work.

Internet cred might not be worth much, but I'm legit and not going to mess with anyone.
Thanks again for the part!