doing a headlight retrofit to my 2012

tony412k

Yeah, I have half finished personal retrofits just sitting around, because I don't have the time to do them right. Hoping that could change eventually. Sounds like you have it under control. Let me know if you need any advice.

Finally got it mounted to the reflector bowl and epoxied.. all I gotts do now is seal it up and Finnish the wiring.. I test fit it and everything is looking great...ant tips on wiring and where to put the ballast where it won't get wet? Is the air box my only option?(doing it in the morning... don't think I can go another day without my bike lol)

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Hey I have the first gen 2011 FZ8 just paid it off...ready to spend some money on mods. I'm interested in a HID headlight with some red accents I have an email into affordable HID for a quote. My questions for you guys out there is what is the cost? And, can i ship my stock OEM headlight assembly to him to retro fit? Unfortunately I live in North Idaho where there isn't many mod shops so im forced to use online sources...

Hey I've got front forks and a wheel if you need it..... I'll let it go cheap ;) 2013 model with adjustable forks, 3400 miles.