Your Pride & Joy... Currents pics with list of Mods

Wieb27

You know I really like the way all of these bikes look too but the one thing I see bikes that people do that I don't like is to put a "smoked" tint aftermarket brake light on. Why make yourself less visible to cars, etc behind you? Especially the ones not paying attention? JUST GO CLEAR!

D

DJK1505

I went clear, but the smoked light matches the bike a lot better. The light is bright as hell even with the smoked cover!

DJ

streetf8tr

I didn't have the patience to wait on your reply, pull the trigger literally 2 minutes after posting! They should arrive later this week. If the mirrors aren't functional, at least they'll look good and I'll get some neck exercise. Cuz they sure ain't coming off.

LOL you won't regret it. They look really clean and works fine.

TeleRob

Why make yourself less visible to cars, etc behind you? Especially the ones not paying attention? JUST GO CLEAR!

IMO: To the ones not paying attention, smoked vs clear won't make a difference, but the flashing of the LED brakelight *might* grab their attention. To the ones paying attention, it doesn't matter.

H

Hoover

You know I really like the way all of these bikes look too but the one thing I see bikes that people do that I don't like is to put a "smoked" tint aftermarket brake light on. Why make yourself less visible to cars, etc behind you? Especially the ones not paying attention? JUST GO CLEAR!

Because it looks wicked :D

If I am sitting at a light, I always flash my rear brake light on and off untill I have a car stopped behind me.

trixster8

PCV
K&N Filter
Yosh R-77 Exhaust
Pazzo Shorty Levers
Rizoma Dynamic mirrors
HEL braided front brake lines
Evotech tidy tail
Evotech radiator guard
Moto Dynamic LED tail light
Yamaha Fly Screen
Tank Pad

Some of the mods were done after picture.

Wieb27

Here's mine. Only had it for a few months now so not much done to it yet.

First thing I had to do was to get rid of the stock grips. Can't stand the stock ones. Next few things will be stainless brake lines, radiator guard, mirrors (undecided on what to get yet). Exhaust will be down the road. License plate bracket is home made. Like any bike I get, had to go with the short levers too.

D

Deleted member 438

I just washed her 'cause she was filthy and not at all picture worthy. Right now it's everything in my sig, and I'm just waiting on a Givi windscreen that I ordered a month ago. I think the bike is perfect now and the only thing I see myself getting is some sticky rubber, and CRG bar ends since these ebay cheapies are s**t quality.

H

Hoover

Looks the nuts pal.
Do buy the CRG's, they are mad great....But perhaps I told you that before..:tup::tup:

D

Deleted member 438

Looks the nuts pal.
Do buy the CRG's, they are mad great....But perhaps I told you that before..:tup::tup:

Thanks! I definitely gotta get the CRG's 'cause I know the bar ends on there now won't last; their quality is a joke.

glockman39

Here's mine. Only had it for a few months now so not much done to it yet.

First thing I had to do was to get rid of the stock grips. Can't stand the stock ones. Next few things will be stainless brake lines, radiator guard, mirrors (undecided on what to get yet). Exhaust will be down the road. License plate bracket is home made. Like any bike I get, had to go with the short levers too.

Where did you get the black Yamaha stickers? Those are cool.

Jbomb

Have you thought about trying to find a coating, that matches your forks, for your tail pipe? Sharp bike man!
Nah, not matching. I'm looking into getting the slip-on Powdercoated w/ texture to match it up with the frame. I'm not a big fan of the Gold forks honestly... given the choice I would have gone with Black. Buuuuuut... it sets off the bike and gives it a look of its own, so i'll leave it as it is. Bought a new truck yesterday, so the Fiance says I get no $ for the bike for a while... haha. So any future mods are on hold!

mano1192

My mods - Full thread here I miss modding... need to buy a new bike so I can start modding again :D

Rizoma LED blinkers front and rear
Rizoma grips
Rizoma bar end mirrors - Reverse Retros
Rizoma frame sliders
Rizoma bar ends
Power Commander V - Tuned at DynoJet HQ
K&N Air Filter
Two-Bros black series carbon pipe
R&G tidy tail
Yama fly screen
TechSpec tank grip
Fren Turbo Kevlar brake lines
black/gold Seat Covers
Pazzo shorty levers Black w/ gold adjusters

Next Mod will be headlight.... round possibly and also taking off the fly screen

Last edited:

Koeke

Hey mano, is the seatcover from luimoto? They look very nice. I am planning to buy one for my white fz8, in white, black, gold. Is it easy to fit? I have to do it my self because there is no dealer here in belgium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

calscrazy

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

exhaust, mirrors, levers, ais, rear seat cowl, factory radiator cover (powdercoated black), mini signals, tail chop, evotech exhaust hanger and evotech left side block off plate.

not much else really just slow and steady changes

glockman39

Here's Mine

Yoshimura R-77D CF Exhaust
K&N Air Filter
Ebay Rear Fender Eliminator
Ebay Integrated Taillights
Motivation Frame Sliders
R&G Radiator Guard
R&G Racing Bar End Sliders
Rideitmoto CNC Billet Mirror
Rideitmoto CNC D3 Gold Grips
Pazzo Gold Clutch and Brakes Levers
Rumble Concept Ghost Flush Mount LED Signals

Coming Next: HIDs :cool:

What kind of camera/setting are you using. Those pics are fantastic.