WTB slip on or similar

a-rode

Hey all,

I am looking to purchase a pipe for my '13 FZ8.

That said, I do not need anything to fancy etc. I have my eyes on the Coffman's Shorty in particular but I wanted dto see what used parts may be out there.

Would be looking to ship to Milwaukee WI or pick up near Chicago Minneapolis etc.

Let me know what you have here or in a PM.

Cheers,
Alex

eru000

I'm looking to sell my Coffman's Shorty. $190 shipped. Almost brand new (has less than 50 miles on it). It's just too loud for me. Let me know if you want it :)

bimmertech12

Its uh. Really loud. Knew that going into it. But.its.really.really.loud.
Im going to try the old school baffle trick and try to keep some steel wool in it somehow tomorrow at my buddys race shop

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Umyaya

Is it louder than the two brothers? All I know is the two brothers on a CBR can be heard literally like a mile or two away..
Its uh. Really loud. Knew that going into it. But.its.really.really.loud.
Im going to try the old school baffle trick and try to keep some steel wool in it somehow tomorrow at my buddys race shop

bimmertech12

My girlfriend works about 3/4 of a mile a way from our apartment. When i start the bike to warm it up, she texts me and tells me to have a fun ride.

HeresMyMind

the top exhaust choices for our bikes are Yoshimaru, Two brothers, and akrapovik. I went the 2 brothers route due to a great deal, it was very loud so I put in a silencer and it was perfect.

the Yoshi seems to be the forum favorite.

It depends on what sound you want.

-B

Woody146

Banned
And graves! No one ever remembers graves..sounds great! I had the slip on..sold it..and bought the full system

a-rode

I commute about 25 miles each way on the bike regularly and am planning to get into a bit more ...ahem spirited weekend riding.

I am planning to do a reflash once I feel like letting go of that sweet sweet warranty. But I would also like a better sound for riding.

I would love to pick up something but it seems finances are dictating that I hold off unless I find something around 150-200

Woody146

Banned
And then there is arrow(can't find a good pic) the are the only ones who sell just the header..but you can also get the full system from them...graves is the only low mount exhaust (besides marthy custom)

Umyaya

And then there is arrow(can't find a good pic) the are the only ones who sell just the header..but you can also get the full system from them...graves is the only low mount exhaust (besides marthy custom)

How about performance wise? Maybe i'll try to trade my Full Akra for a Graves...