Who's Still Riding?

AlCab

Been raining here non-stop in the northwest the last couple weeks and I am a fair weather rider only (I know, I'm a wimp :) ) so I have not been on my bike for a couple weeks. Plus, I have it all apart waiting for my gauge cluster to come back from the gear indicator install. Leaving for CO tomorrow so it will be next year before I get to ride again.

Lee_533

Not riding in the rain doesn't really make you a pussy, it just makes you less of a man than the rest of us :D lol

I don't really mine riding in the rain, I just worry about other drivers around me. I hate seeing the way people drive knowing that there is less traction, visibility, and a motorcycle on the road.

AlCab

LOL Lee! I just have no desire to ride in the rain. That's what my car is for :) I guess I am not a hard core motorcycle guy like some of you are. It's more of a hobby for me than a way of life.

RebelRider

Heated Grips

Got heated grips put on 2 weeks ago. Makes alot of difference...but I still won't rider in 35 degrees or less. I don't ride in the rain either..too dangerous in Northern California..

Geezer

Got heated grips put on 2 weeks ago. Makes alot of difference...but I still won't rider in 35 degrees or less. I don't ride in the rain either..too dangerous in Northern California..
I have heated grips on my Concours but I like Gerbing's heated gloves better.;)

C

Camo

No need for heated grips here at the moment...just scrubbed in a new set of tires, 37 degrees Celsius outside!
Tomorrow they're predicting 42 at the track... I don't even want to imagine how hot it will actually be on track.

ssky0078

It's starting to warm up here already. I just got a pair of Tourmaster Overpants though to help keep me safe and provide a little warmth. The mornings are just a little too chilly. I was actually kind of hoping for it to rain today, it would have been my first experience riding in the rain. I guess the only thing I really wouldn't like would be having to clean the bike ahead of schedule than it's Sunday bath.

B

bren

No need for heated grips here at the moment...just scrubbed in a new set of tires, 37 degrees Celsius outside!
Tomorrow they're predicting 42 at the track... I don't even want to imagine how hot it will actually be on track.

Gonna be a stinker mate!! Get ready for about 45 degrees on the tarmac!

C

calscrazy

nice day to ride here in texas. 70 degress for the high. one big problem i have is that the 4 " of rain yaterday has my driveway all screwed so no ride for me. joys of living in the country!

Lee_533

nice day to ride here in texas. 70 degress for the high. one big problem i have is that the 4 " of rain yaterday has my driveway all screwed so no ride for me. joys of living in the country!

Put some nobbies on and you're good to go lol

S

Shock

I rode today but we are supposed to have non-stop rain for the next 6 days. Gotta love Texas weather in the winter

Mitchelldietz

I road today and hit a patch of ice. And went down. :( thank god for frame sliders only dmg is the rear brake lever is bent. Lukly I ware a full faced helmet because I would of curb stomped myself.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

highoctane

Canyon Carver
I have a fucking foot of snow in the last 24 hours and still snowing and supposed have a low of
2 on Sunday Fuuuuccckkk!

Sent from my P.O.S

S

Shock

I road today and hit a patch of ice. And went down. :( thank god for frame sliders only dmg is the rear brake lever is bent. Lukly I ware a full faced helmet because I would of curb stomped myself.

Thank God you're alright

Lee_533

Thank god your bike is ok....oh and you too of course :) lol

ssky0078

Glad every thing is ok.

It's funny that the thought process runs through your mind after a down something like this, "Can I move? check", "Am I bleeding? nope" "How's my bike? awww $hit, at least it isn't that bad." Then the first thing you always start talking about is the damage to the bike, lol.

naked_1_FZ8

Bikes is insured all year. I ride as long as there is no snow or frost in the mornings. This morning was -2Celsius but I toughed it out and rode. Itching to get on and ride!

Black Widow

Avid Rider
It was only -14c last night, and 4 inch ruts of frozen ice from the foot of snow we had this week. I probably won't ride today:rolleyes: