Who's Still Riding?

Mansack

Went for a ride in the relatively nice weather we had today (43 F) and on one pf my turns I took at not even a quick speed my back tire slipped out a bit. After that I deemed it too cold and not worth it.

But I HAD to try her out today. Just got my new Ohlins shock installed and put LED front signals on this morning!! How could I not go?!?

RoadKill

Went for a ride in the relatively nice weather we had today (43 F) and on one pf my turns I took at not even a quick speed my back tire slipped out a bit. After that I deemed it too cold and not worth it.

But I HAD to try her out today. Just got my new Ohlins shock installed and put LED front signals on this morning!! How could I not go?!?

lol i ride in colder weather than that almost everyday. you need some heated gear.

Black Widow

Avid Rider
For us who are in the dead of winter, some pics to WARM us up....

H

Hoover

Is that a D & D on the Max mate? I had one of those on my old Bandit. Loved the quality and sound.

Black Widow

Avid Rider
Bike, where? LOL Ya dual D&D cans (on the bike that is). Not sure of the measurements of the pink cans:D Not my Max, mine is still undergoing custom airbrush work, should be done soon.

AlCab

Went out for a short ride today, first time in several weeks. Temp was 35 F but sunny and dry. Had to try out the newly installed integrated gear indicator plus I wanted to let the oil get nice and hot for my first oil change. Gear indicator works perfect and it's so nice to know what gear I'm in. Did my first oil change today at a whopping 376 miles!

Mansack

lol i ride in colder weather than that almost everyday. you need some heated gear.

Wasn't really a matter of the cold, since it wasn't too bad, but it was wet (my tire was slipping out from under me) and chilly/windy which made me rethink getting out there was a good idea.

shadowman

Unbelievable mild winter weather lately, I was out for a bit again yesterday. I've got a little over 400km on her now.

n8kdfz8

Live in LA and holy cow its cold! I can take on the weather when suns out but when it goes down like last night I almost turned into an ice cube! Lol does anyone ever meet up in LA ? All my buddies r on completely diff. Work schedules and riding alone sometimes gets old.

ssky0078

I'm in Phoenix. It's been chilly in the upper 30s to low 40s. Luckily it's supposed to warm up to highs in the mid 70s and low in the 40s over the next 5 days.

I bought a pair of Tourmaster Overpant and they are amazing. Now only my feet and hands get a little cold. Last week there was a morning where it was 28 degrees and I thought I would crash because my hands would be too cold to move. I just have Tourmaster Intake gloves which are for warm weather and don't do too much in regards to cold weather.

H

Hoover

I'm in Phoenix. It's been chilly in the upper 30s to low 40s. Luckily it's supposed to warm up to highs in the mid 70s and low in the 40s over the next 5 days.

I bought a pair of Tourmaster Overpant and they are amazing. Now only my feet and hands get a little cold. Last week there was a morning where it was 28 degrees and I thought I would crash because my hands would be too cold to move. I just have Tourmaster Intake gloves which are for warm weather and don't do too much in regards to cold weather.

Chilly. 28 degrees.:rof::rof::rof::rof:

ssky0078

What the hell for those of us that don't live in the a frozen wasteland that is cold

He's just mad cause we can still walk outside barefoot and with just shorts on still. Granted I can only last about 15 minutes but, at least there isn't an inch of ice below 10 inches of snow.

W

WARPTH

its a freezing cold 35 degrees here today...
oh celsius btw :p
95f

Lee_533

Going to try and sneak a ride in tomorrow. I think it's going to be around 40 to 50 F. Cold for me but I'll just tough it out;).

Geezer

Short ride today

The temperature finally got warmer so I cleaned the chain and had to warm it up to apply the chain lube. Going to get warmer as the week goes on so plan some rides to see how the new bike handles.