What's for dinner? (or breakfast/lunch)

JSP

Administrator
What ya eatin? Show off your cooking skills or lack of! Eat something good at a restaurant? Take Pictures!!!! :cheers:

(Only food pics I can find right now on my work comp) I will update when I take some recent foodie pics.

Last edited:
H

Hoover

Jay, after seeing those pics, I have one word for you mate:

C

Camo

Going out for Chinese tonight for my mothers 60th, I'll be that guy with his phone out snapping shots ha!

W

WARPTH

sorry i didnt take a pic of my dinner tonight. damn that one time...
but i cooked a ripper parmi. spicy salsa ham salami tasty cheese and then topped off with sour cream... mmmmmmm

B

bren

Tonight I ordered in some Pizza Hut lol.

Got kinda lazy Cos I was in the garage for ages working out those dan moto rearsets!!! Lol

But tomorrow night is rack of lamb, garlic, pepper and paprika potatoes and greens

W

WARPTH

Tonight I ordered in some Pizza Hut lol.

Got kinda lazy Cos I was in the garage for ages working out those dan moto rearsets!!! Lol

But tomorrow night is rack of lamb, garlic, pepper and paprika potatoes and greens

:needpics:

lets see that pizza hut!

C

Camo

Got a rainy day here so just took the wife and kids up to a place called Max Brenner....

Sorry, had started before I thought about a pic lol...much like dinner last night except I have a photo of empty plates lol.

A

AndyDehnRules

Garbage Plates!

Homemade Garbage Plates:

Macaroni Salad

Baked Beans

Home Fries (or tater tots in our case)

Cheeseburger

...and cover it in meat sauce.

Best food ever. Try it out!
Garbage Plate Tutorial

Last edited by a moderator:

AlCab

I like to slow cook meat on my pellet grill. Here are some ribs and chicken I did recently.