What is your opinion

Ripemup

I'm not sure what the clearance is for the Givi, the graves headers do NOT fit with the Yamaha engine guard. I actually really like the cage so I'm going to try to have someone with a welder modify it to work with the graves...

Umyaya

I'm not sure what the clearance is for the Givi, the graves headers do NOT fit with the Yamaha engine guard. I actually really like the cage so I'm going to try to have someone with a welder modify it to work with the graves...

Why go for the full graves? Could go arrow headers and a slip on. It would possibly be cheaper.

cmurder

Pillion
haha i missed the second page ... i know several people are running the graves/akra with the yamaha case protector , that one looks just like the OEM one so my guess would be that it will fit without any issues,,

Chambers12

Why go for the full graves? Could go arrow headers and a slip on. It would possibly be cheaper.

I was thinking, top line full system I would get a Graves. It seems the more superior one but I could be wrong.
Can you explain more on this arrow headers? I looked into the Marthy midship (i think?)

haha i missed the second page ... i know several people are running the graves/akra with the yamaha case protector , that one looks just like the OEM one so my guess would be that it will fit without any issues,,

Okay sweet. How is the full Graves? I like those frame sliders are longer then others but the look with the guards seem more "mean" to me, if that makes sense.

But

Ordered the Givi bars today, i have been seeing where they discontinued them, hopefully the business is able to get them in still.

cmurder

Pillion
Graves is pretty awesome. And when it comes to frame protection etc looks ain't worth it specially when the trex is half the price just remember regardless of engine guard or frame slider they only offer protection up to a certain point and only on a low side just my 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chambers12

Graves is pretty awesome. And when it comes to frame protection etc looks ain't worth it specially when the trex is half the price just remember regardless of engine guard or frame slider they only offer protection up to a certain point and only on a low side just my 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yes, they only limit so much.

BUT

I am able to rest my feet upon something along long treks, also if i'm not a fan of them, I will get my money back and purchase those trex sliders

Umyaya

You have any pictures of the Givi on your bike? Will be buying soon

SHAD seat is off and bike is not together because ECU is coming back tomorrow.
Here is the bars. I was worried about the purple shock.. but It's growing on me... the gold in the middle matches it's sick.

Wreckless

Here is the Givi painted gold on my bike, the 2nd pic ill show you how far they actually stick out.

Hope this helps, Cheers!

Chambers12

Here is the Givi painted gold on my bike, the 2nd pic ill show you how far they actually stick out.

Hope this helps, Cheers!

Thanks for those photos! I'm still thinking of a paint scheme to apply to the bike but those bars will def be worth painting.

What exhaust you have there?