What is your opinion

Chambers12

im not sure of the exact bars i got. i had my buddy order them from my because he works at my local yamaha so i got them for a discount. but the ones i got look identical to the 905 racing bars. i love the way they look. just my 2 cents though. he is the link to the 905 race armer: Race Armor Fz8 2011 - 11-FZ08-RA - Yamaha - Race Armor - for Yamaha - Lightweight Armor Designed for.

Do you happen to have a picture handy with them on your bike? i'm having hard time picturing those on the bike.

Those look good, rather different from the GiVi. Will keep those in mind.

Sinooch

sorry for the huge delay. I took the pictures and then my phone wouldn't upload them and it was being a real pain. but here they are. I personally love the way they lookIMG_3133.jpgIMG_3134.jpgIMG_3135.jpgIMG_3136.jpg

Sinooch

and looking at it again. its not a 100% match but its basically the same as the 905 racing. and I obviously peeled off that stupid sticker that was on them. it did not look good with it at all.

Chambers12

and looking at it again. its not a 100% match but its basically the same as the 905 racing. and I obviously peeled off that stupid sticker that was on them. it did not look good with it at all.

Those are sweet, took me a minute to see that it was connected to the frame slider :eek:, those are yamaha bars though?

have you laid it over with those on or just put it down to see if it covers most of the bike?

Thanks for pics man.

Sinooch

sadly I bought them after I went down on the bike. which kind of sucks. and in honest opinion in theory givi would be better because it covers more. but like I said before. I got these for a deal because I have a friend who works at Yamaha so he gets me things for barely above cost. and I just loved the way they looked. I didn't get a chance to see what the givi bars looked like on the bike. and when I looked at just the bars, I thought it would be a bit too bulky. but yea if you could post a pic with givi bars i'd like to see what they look like

Chambers12

sadly I bought them after I went down on the bike. which kind of sucks. and in honest opinion in theory givi would be better because it covers more. but like I said before. I got these for a deal because I have a friend who works at Yamaha so he gets me things for barely above cost. and I just loved the way they looked. I didn't get a chance to see what the givi bars looked like on the bike. and when I looked at just the bars, I thought it would be a bit too bulky. but yea if you could post a pic with givi bars i'd like to see what they look like

Ya i expect it to be a bit more bulkier but love the idea of resting feet up on them on a longer ride lol. I'm looking to get more involved in the dangerous aspect of the bike life so need that extra armor.

Pics Umaya! It will seal the deal!

Sinooch

well yea if you plan on stunting or anything like that I would go with the better cage. the one I have is more so of just an upgrade from your average sliders

Sinooch

yea. I couldn't tell you if it would or wouldn't fit. im sure you can find someone on the forum that either has it or at least tried it.

cmurder

Pillion
Graves exhaust will fit your 2013 ,, check out the TREX frame sliders they will keep the ground far enough away , evo tech rad guard is the one to go with

Sinooch

Graves exhaust will fit your 2013 ,, check out the TREX frame sliders they will keep the ground far enough away , evo tech rad guard is the one to go with

he is worried that the givi bars wont fit with a graves full exhaust