What did you get for Christmas (PICTURES)

Mitchelldietz

Let's see pictures of what everybody got for Christmas

Scorpion 400 matte black. some ride It levers I'm taking to get powder coated next week
Anand booze!

Merry Christmas everyone!

H

Hoover

Nice to see another vodka man!

My hookers didnt want their pictures taken. And all the blow is gone :surrender:

S

Shock

Nice to see another vodka man!

My hookers didnt want their pictures taken. And all the blow is gone :surrender:

That's because she was on the show Cops and now that she's famous pics are extra

dalco450

Snap-On 3/8'' drive torque wrench

e11charlie

Installed and now I can't wait to ride.

And this little beauty for when the marshmallow army invades. Been kind of thinking about getting a butane torch in front and light the little marshmallows on fire as they're launched.

pjaco

Banned
I post pictures when it`s mounted on.The bike is on a winter storage.Hopefully i get it out around Easter.Late March.

FZ8.UK

my unwanted pressie

The Flu Virus,

On Saturday 21st, starting to feel human again 7 days later. Looking forward to the New Year,

Ride safe guys

B

bren

An army green coloured mud proof g shock watch for when I re- enlist next year.

C

Camo

This was the best Xmas present ever! Both my boys by the end of the day were swinging laps of the father in-laws manicured acres with huge smiles on their heads.
Got a massive kick out of the whole process and was amazed at how much fun it was for me just teaching and watching them improve in leaps and bounds over the course of the day.
So stoked:D

W

WARPTH

Kids are the best. :) my boys only 8 months. Can't wait till i can do the same for him. :)

H

Hoover

Camo, tell your father in law to get them sticks picked up. They are ruining the look of his immaculate pasture!

master paper clip

Hey camo if u don't mind me asking how old is your son and what size is the bike... I ask cause my nephews got a crf70 and just trying to get an idea of the size since we still havnt seen it and I don't know to much about dirt bikes... just wanna make sure it won't be to big for him