Wassup from Cincinnati.

bfisch

Got my new 2012 FZ8 last Saturday from a dealer. This is my first bike ever. Studied a couple days and got my permit on Tuesday and put 200 miles on her since. Already got a couple mods done. Motodynamic LED, Targa license plate holder, Yoshi R77D slip on, airbox and AIS mods and PCV.

My brother and I did the PCV, airbox and ais in a couple hours yesterday and the bike sounds completely different. Breathing much better and no more exhaust poppins.

Techspec snake skins, Evotech exhaust hanger, Pazzo IFX levers and K&N are in the mail.

New grips, bar, and front signals are on the to do list. So any ideas on those would be appreciated.

Also, I am running a base PCV map. I'd really appreciate a map more suited for my mods until im able to get a proper tune, if someone is willing to donate.

Anyway, I have been lurking and soaking up as much info as possible for the past week. The community here seems real helpful and knowledgable. A big thanks to Jumbo for his instructables on the airbox and AIS.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the purchase, I am sure you'll enjoy the bike, and your stay here.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD

bfisch

I'll post pics when i get everything together. Finally got around to getting my Techspec Snake Skins on and they look great. Still waiting on a bunch of things to be delivered. I had to send the Pazzo levers back because one was scratched. New levers are on their way. Waiting on Rizoma Tomok knockoffs, Rizoma frame sliders, Supersprox Stealth 48t gold sprocket, Afam 15t sprocket, DID X-ring Pro Street 124 link chain and speedo healer.

Still in the market for bars, grips and front signals in the near future. Any ideas would be appreciated.

A couple more things I'd like to get done before calling it quits are a Guhls ECU reflash and a dyno tune.

Enjoying the hell out of riding it. Can't believe I waited until 38 years old to start riding. I feel cheated.

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Welcome man, glad your enjoying the bike, ask jumbo about a map lol it seems to be the "crack" on the tuning side around here.

bfisch

Welcome man, glad your enjoying the bike, ask jumbo about a map lol it seems to be the "crack" on the tuning side around here.

I sent him a PM couple weeks back and no response. I figure either he is not active that much or he just didn't get around to me. Not going to pester him, but I've really been drooling over it.