Vertical tag mount

FastZ8

Getting ready to buy one of these and I'm curious if this will fit my fz8 if anyone has any info please let me know. [ame=http://www.amazon.com/MOTORCYCLE-VERTICAL-CRUISERS-DAVIDSON-KAWASAKI/dp/B003DL9DC4]MOTORCYCLE CURVED VERTICAL SIDE MOUNT LICENSE PLATE TAG HOLDER BRACKET FITS ALL SPORT BIKES AND CRUISERS. HARLEY DAVIDSON, KAWASAKI, HONDA, YAMAHA, SUZUKI : Amazon.com : Automotive[/ame]

FastZ8

Going to wire up a plate light?

Yeah I have a small tag light that came with my current fender kit I will just have to get creative on running my wires...I will probably use it on the brake side to keep from interfering with the chain.

thach1130

I have one that i took off when i bought the bike used. How about 5$ plus shipping and its yours?

Edit: I think FastZ8 will be the taker. Pay shipping and it's his.

Last edited:

thach1130

No i don't. If you want i can do a mock up where i tape it to where it normally mount.
Update: Here is how it look if it was mounted. I connected with tape so if it was actually mounted it would sit a little lower and a little more to the right because it will be held in by the axle nut.

Last edited:

FastZ8

I wonder how much it would cost to ship and how would I pay you? PayPal? I would like to buy it from you as long as it's in good shape and is pretty durable.

Last edited: