Vertical Tag in West Virginia

FastZ8

I recently bought a vertical tag mount and installed it but I was kind of worried about the legality of it.To my surprise I called the DMV today and West Virginia offers a vertical tag and you can customize it but you can only use 3 characters. I'm thinking "FZ8" if no one else in WV has it already. The only problem I have is I'm impatient and it takes 6-8 weeks to come in.lol I'm ordering it Friday after work so hopefully I'll get it fairly quickly.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

FastZ8

I ordered it today and the dmv gave me a hard time and had to call the main office and everything because the women working there had never heard of nor issued one. Only down side is they told me I cannot get special characters on it so no "FZ8" but the up side to it since it's a bike tag they told me I would have it in 2 weeks not 6 or 8.

FastZ8

got it today

thach1130

That's pretty sweet looking. Too bad no personalize tag. I'd love to get "FZ8RYDR" but personalized motorcycle plate only get 6 character.

FastZ8

Yeah I can tell. I'm sure your going to be a big hit on this forum seeing as how you have so much "positive" input and a biased opinion. No-one is here to trash talk or be trash talked. Thats not what this forum is about.

FastZ8

OK now... lets chill. Mmm k? :welcome:

I am chill.I don't let things or people like that get to me seeing as how I am an adult.I just don't know why people want to get on here and start trouble. Obviously that's what they set out to do with those types of comments.