Two Brothers Slip-On wow but loud

rawgee

New addition to my bike, love it, love the look, love the sound but damn its loud... I'm not sure this thing passes the sound test that the police do... Anyway here is a taste of the sound and sorry for the poor lightning i installed it at the end of my workday and the sun goes down pretty early at this time of the year...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUankYVdgkI]Yamaha FZ8 with Two Brothers Slip-On exhaust - YouTube[/ame]

RoadKill

I pulled up next to another FZ8 the other day and he had a two brothers. it was a little louder than my Yoshimura R77. if mine were that loud i would probably use the DB killer. sounds just like the R77 to me though.

rawgee

I pulled up next to another FZ8 the other day and he had a two brothers. it was a little louder than my Yoshimura R77. if mine were that loud i would probably use the DB killer. sounds just like the R77 to me though.

Yeah i'm probably going to order the p1x power tip... Sitting on the bike is way too loud, my wife don't like it... :p

OdinSon

Yea it's very easy to put in. You know the torx wrench that came with the muffler? Use that to remove the tip of the exhaust and it goes i there. 6 bolts, 5 mins tops to put in. The hardest part is if you use the rubber o-ring on the tip.

DSmith

I got the p1x tip the day after i installed my two bros. It quieted down some of the crackle at decel and made the exhuast sound alot cleaner and a tad quieter, just the way i wanted.

Primo87

I have a 2011 and put on the two brothers exhaust and love it. Its so easy to install and a thousand pounds lighter than OEM. I've been riding with it for about six months and haven't got annoyed with the volume yet. I like the look of the black series carbon fiber on it. I went with the regular carbon fiber. Yours looks and sounds really good. enjoy it