Sponsors

Sinooch

Just out of curiosity, I'm not sure how many of you out there if any have tried getting sponsored by an aftermarket parts company. Just want to know what is the likelihood of getting sponsored and how you went about it, if you have attempted. Thanks

JSP

Administrator
Are you a stunt rider or something?

Do companies sponsor just everyday riders? Thought you had to be a stunt rider / racer or show bike or something to get a sponsorship. Companies want a return on their investment in you. Exposure, etc. But I dont know, just what I thought. ;)

Sinooch

Generally yes, there is always some sort of return on their investment. but its not that crazy. Sometimes companies just look for people who put a lot of miles on their bike. a lot of hours on the bike mean that a lot of people see it. Obviously its not as popular as the person who stunts or races. I've seen it more in the car world. People get sponsors and go to a couple of shows and that's it. I've also seen people get sponsored and the company sends them a big box of flyers to hand out at a show and they never even opened the box of flyers and the sponsoring company didn't know the difference. Just figured I would check if there was any random sponsored people on the forum