shad seat

Umblevable

Shad Seat for FZ8

I got a Shad seat for my 2012 FZ8 last winter. I just got back from a 1,000 mile ride (no more than 300 mi / day) and I am really pleased with the seat! It was much better for me than the stock seat. I am 5' 10" and 180 lbs. I'm sorry that they are discontinuing the black with gold stitching, it looks fantastic on the bike!

[]V[]addog

I got a Shad seat for my 2012 FZ8 last winter. I just got back from a 1,000 mile ride (no more than 300 mi / day) and I am really pleased with the seat! It was much better for me than the stock seat. I am 5' 10" and 180 lbs. I'm sorry that they are discontinuing the black with gold stitching, it looks fantastic on the bike!

Rub it in why don't you

Flip

i ordered from shad usa on 5/4 and just talked to them again today and was told my order is next for black/gold and it's AT LEAST another 2 weeks till they have them to ship to me... but yet i was charged the second i ordered... it also said IN STOCK online when i ordered too

Have you gotten your seat yet? I ordered mine not too long after you and I still haven't got mine either, I called them yesterday and they said the shipping container from Barcelona was set to be in Florida next week, I'm so sick of waiting!!!

07cobaltLScoupe

Have you gotten your seat yet? I ordered mine not too long after you and I still haven't got mine either, I called them yesterday and they said the shipping container from Barcelona was set to be in Florida next week, I'm so sick of waiting!!!

i have an email from last wednesday saying he'll have the seats (black/grey) within a week, 10 days at the most, and he'll ship them out immediately. well i haven't heard anything yet again so we'll see...