shad seat

Umyaya

I am looking at getting a shad seat. Only problem is I can't seem to find any black and gold ones. Are they not selling them?

Umyaya

that's what I want too!
I heard there was a waiting list... I doubt they would spot making them...

I'm also looking for gold pegs for the passengers feet to rest on... I tried searching for them but I think all of them are for the drivers stock rear sets... Unless the driver/passenger pegs are the same size and could work for both?

Last edited:

DanS

Commuter
I am looking at getting a shad seat. Only problem is I can't seem to find any black and gold ones. Are they not selling them?
Call Shad USA
Phone: (305) 652.6366 | Fax: (305) 655.0858 | Toll Free: 1.888.9.SHADUS
I just bought one direct from them a few months ago.

[]V[]addog

I'm also looking for gold pegs for the passengers feet to rest on... I tried searching for them but I think all of them are for the drivers stock rear sets... Unless the driver/passenger pegs are the same size and could work for both?

Only place I have seen gold passenger pegs in eBay.
That's where I'll be grabbing mine from

Umyaya

Call Shad USA
Phone: (305) 652.6366 | Fax: (305) 655.0858 | Toll Free: 1.888.9.SHADUS
I just bought one direct from them a few months ago.

I just emailed them. They quit making them! Anyone wanna sell me one haha

Umyaya

Only place I have seen gold passenger pegs in eBay.
That's where I'll be grabbing mine from

I ordered some chinese ones from M factory off Ebay. They advertised them as passenger pegs but the pictures looked like they went on the rearsets... can anyone clarify if this is true or could they work for both?

jassilamba

How about painting the existing ones golden or getting them anodized?

07cobaltLScoupe

i ordered from shad usa on 5/4 and just talked to them again today and was told my order is next for black/gold and it's AT LEAST another 2 weeks till they have them to ship to me... but yet i was charged the second i ordered... it also said IN STOCK online when i ordered too

Umyaya

i ordered from shad usa on 5/4 and just talked to them again today and was told my order is next for black/gold and it's AT LEAST another 2 weeks till they have them to ship to me... but yet i was charged the second i ordered... it also said IN STOCK online when i ordered too

Ya online there is only one option now to pick from! You must have gotten the last one !

07cobaltLScoupe

i just called again the other day to see what's up and was told 2 weeks yet for back order on the black/gold... really wanting these damn seats already but i need my new clutch cable first haha

[]V[]addog

yea hopefully mine! i ordered one almost 2 months ago now, i keep calling to get updates on it

I dont think they will have them for sale again, I think they are just filling existing orders

I might have to switch to a top selerie seat... they still make gold stitching/black seat.

07cobaltLScoupe

well i was informed yesterday that shad did officially discontinue the black/gold and as much as the guy at ShadUSA tried making them find me one since i've had it ordered for 2 months now he had no luck, so i'm getting a black/grey and for the delay and inconvenience he's giving me a small discount. the seats should be shipped out to me next week hopefully