Shad seat with grey stitching

Flip

Just ordered a Shad seat and got the grey stitching, I'm wondering if anyone else has one with grey seams, my fz is matte black and grey, just wanting to know how dark the grey stitching is and if it looks good on my color combo.

Flip

368 dollars with shipping. I used the discount code fz810off and got 10% off, retail is 379 before shipping costs

DanS

Commuter
So what happens to the rear compartment when you install the seat? Is it still accessible somehow?
Yes it's still accessible, It's a two piece seat like the original and mounts just like the stock seat. It is a very nice upgrade, much more comfortable and great quality.

DanS

Commuter
Just ordered a Shad seat and got the grey stitching, I'm wondering if anyone else has one with grey seams, my fz is matte black and grey, just wanting to know how dark the grey stitching is and if it looks good on my color combo.
I think the grey stitching will look great with your color scheme. I have the 2011 model in gloss black with gold forks so I got the seat with gold seams ~ love it!... Post some pics when you get it. I think you'll be happy with it!

07cobaltLScoupe

just a warning but be ready for a wait.... i'm still waiting for mine and i ordered the first week of May. supposedly they just delivered the order before mine so hopefully this week, but i got black/gold

Flip

Yeah the black with gold stitching are on backorder from Barcelona but shad USA has the black with grey stitching, that's one of the reasons I got it and like I said with my matte black and grey paint scheme I think the grey stitching will look good, I'll post pics when I get it.

07cobaltLScoupe

Yeah the black with gold stitching are on backorder from Barcelona but shad USA has the black with grey stitching, that's one of the reasons I got it and like I said with my matte black and grey paint scheme I think the grey stitching will look good, I'll post pics when I get it.

yea should flow well together just like the black/gold

Flip

just a warning but be ready for a wait.... i'm still waiting for mine and i ordered the first week of May. supposedly they just delivered the order before mine so hopefully this week, but i got black/gold

I hope this mail finds you well. Thank you for your recent SHAD order.

I am writing to inform you that our FZ8 Comfort Seats are currently on back order, our new shipment is due to arrive in 2 weeks. Would you like us to hold this order for you in our system and have the seat shipped the moment it arrives from the factory? We would estimate a shipment date of 14-17 days, it will ship out immediately upon arrival from factory.

Please kindly inform us so we may proceed accordingly with your order.

Our apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you, we thank you for your business.

Best Regards,

SHAD USA Co.
305.652.6366. This is the email I just got!!!!!! Damn you Shad!!!

Umyaya

I hope this mail finds you well. Thank you for your recent SHAD order.

I am writing to inform you that our FZ8 Comfort Seats are currently on back order, our new shipment is due to arrive in 2 weeks. Would you like us to hold this order for you in our system and have the seat shipped the moment it arrives from the factory? We would estimate a shipment date of 14-17 days, it will ship out immediately upon arrival from factory.

Please kindly inform us so we may proceed accordingly with your order.

Our apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you, we thank you for your business.

Best Regards,

SHAD USA Co.
305.652.6366. This is the email I just got!!!!!! Damn you Shad!!!

Are these seats really worth the money? I was thinking about getting one...

myklobe

I ordered mine June 2, and it finally updated to shipped on my Amazon account, but no shipping information. I'm hoping to receive it this week. When I do get it, I'll take some pics. I have a 2013 matte grey with black forks. I think it'll look nice :)