seats

H

Hoover

Just having these fitted to mine anyone else done anything to their seats.

Nice. I have the Top Sellerie covers on mine.

Since these were taken, I put some miles on them and then re-fitted them. They now look much tighter than first attempt.

D

Deleted member 438

I like those Luimoto seat covers, but they are very expensive.

C

Camo

Do these seat covers help with comfort when chewing the miles or are they just for aesthetics?
Never really looked into seats, ever.

H

Hoover

Do these seat covers help with comfort when chewing the miles or are they just for aesthetics?
Never really looked into seats, ever.

Not really mate. When I first installed them, I put them over the stock ones, but then I couldn't get them snug enough. They did give a little extra padding then.
When I redid them, I pulled the stock covers off. Then they were just about the same as stock.

But, they were dirt cheap and as I dont do multi-hundred mile rides, the seat comfort doesn't bother me that much.

Black Widow

Avid Rider
What they set you back BW?

Can't remember(selective memory) :D. Was around $400. They are not chinese either, thier French ;) :p. I will look for the reciept. It was worth it for me, cause i like to ride all day, when time permits. More overpriced quality LOL.

C

Camo

Doesn't sound overpriced to me at all. I've been doing quite a few long days and would like something a little more ass friendly.