Rizoma wh*re

Guillaume

Since I was very well programmed by Rizoma and Apple to buy all their new products as they come out; I'm having a little bit of a challenge with this one.

DO want. CAN'T afford...

Click on the picture to see the website

Last edited:

JSP

Administrator
Since I was very well programmed by Rizoma and Apple to buy all their new products as they come out; I'm having a little bit of a challenge with this one.

DO want. CAN'T afford...

Whoa... like $4700 usd??? Nice, but... NO. :D

W

WARPTH

There's a big open section in the middle where something is missing.

sinclap2

Lazy
Has anyone actually clicked on picture of the bike and gone to their website?

Is the chick an accessory? :p

I do like clever designs. I actually thought for a moment they had a single "swing-arm" thing happening at the back and a single sided front fork. Now that would be even cooler!

Last edited:

highoctane

Canyon Carver
So what makes it so special that it's worth 4700$?

Im not into cycling but i know someone that is and these bikes are incredibly light you can pick these up with a finger or two I was amazed

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

S

Shock

Being married and loving the wife I could not take the girl out for a test ride but back in the day she looks like it would have been fun.

H

Hoover

I am a keen cyclist and some of the high end bikes at my local bike shop are twice the cost of that one, and they all look the same. That's much cooler.

DaKow

All the Saddlesores
Holy excess, batman! My brother is about to pay less than that for one that looks just as cool and has a motor!