Renthal bars

Umyaya

Currently I think I have the 7/8 inch ultra low bars. I just ordered the Road Mediums.... Anyone have these? After I ordered them I noticed they have Renthal streetfighter bars..... what's the difference and should I have gone with those? I was okay with my current set up but I feel like having the bars a little higher would be a lot more comfortable.

SBGuy

Do you have pictures of your current setup? I was thinking of lowering mine but not sure how i want it. Stock is just too high.

Umyaya

Do you have pictures of your current setup? I was thinking of lowering mine but not sure how i want it. Stock is just too high.

I have never seen stock. Mine are good and comfy but for 50 bucks I wanna see the renthal mediums. Do you know what the stock height is or if it is the same as renthal mediums?

jasonr199

I am anxious to see how the mediums turn out. I want new handlebars and was thinking medium, but did not want them to be too high. The stock bars I think are comparable to renthals low or ultra low. Post a pic of the mediums!

Umyaya

I am anxious to see how the mediums turn out. I want new handlebars and was thinking medium, but did not want them to be too high. The stock bars I think are comparable to renthals low or ultra low. Post a pic of the mediums!

Mediums just came in the mail. Will have them installed Thursday. They are not as wide as the ultra low...I thought mine are ultra low right now but maybe they are the streetfigher ones? They are pretty wide.. I will have to get used to the new medims but I think I will like it.. I am planning on getting a windscreen since it sits higher....

Last edited: