rear tail trunk

reALIGNed

i'm looking for ideas to add a tail trunk to my rear seat/cowl, can either be soft or hard luggage..........any ideas? thanks

compensation

Check out dowco fastrax elite. Thats what i have. Whatever you decide on just make sure you can swing your leg over without hitting it. Whatever the description says the hight is, mock up something that high and swing your leg over. I had a lunch box 12" tall and when i kicked it i damn near kicked the bike over. I'm like a fat ninja when it comes to kickin bikes over.

reALIGNed

Check out dowco fastrax elite. Thats what i have. Whatever you decide on just make sure you can swing your leg over without hitting it. Whatever the description says the hight is, mock up something that high and swing your leg over. I had a lunch box 12" tall and when i kicked it i damn near kicked the bike over. I'm like a fat ninja when it comes to kickin bikes over.

good point about getting in the way, never thought of that. Are you near Muncie? I'm here now for the rc helicopter competition, and all this rain has us grounded.......would love to see your set up.

lyric911

good point about getting in the way, never thought of that. Are you near Muncie? I'm here now for the rc helicopter competition, and all this rain has us grounded.......would love to see your set up.

I almost took a job @ AMA about 6 months ago. I'm just in Anderson. Do you have your bike with you? Let's ride tomorrow if so?

compensation

I am a few hours south. The top tail bag isn't here yet. I have the saddle bags though. $142 amazon. I have half my bike in the mail it seems like. Have all turn signals, tail light, bag, carbon fiber tape for forks, carbon heal guards and some other stuff coming.