Parting Out FZ8

shadowman

Dad was, he was riding a 2003 Kawasaki ZRX1200r he swerved to miss the vehicle on the right hand side (only place he could go) his bike hit a curb and launch him, wrapped itself around a telephone pole. He walked away with a broken finger, a concussion, and a skinned knee... His bike was totalled completely nothing on his bike can be saved...

As for the rear seat please make me an offer...

Holy shit!:eek:
Sounds like you're both very lucky.. Dad maybe even more so than you.
I'll PM you about the seat.

chodatus

Jarrow Formulas has a formula called Ultra Bone UP (or just plain Bone Up). You can find it at whole foods or like place markets. It provides all the nutrients bones need for healing.
My friend had a non-healing spiral fracture of her femur from a car accident. Started on the bone up and healed twice as fast as the doc expected.

I'm a doc too btw, so this isn't complete BS

I hear deer antler spray works wonders too, any confirmation on that? lol

rug_burn

Good luck; I've been there as well.

I wish I could fore see what I'll be needing as time goes on, I'd buy it off you!

matto27

pipe

how much for the pipe. I want it. And damn the luck man. I truly hope you fully mend. and may karma run its course. good luck.

matto27

adapter

and I just saw your have the adapter for the r1 shock. i need that too. I have the shock. Please let me know.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Sorry to hear that you had the accident. I hope that you heal quickly. I had a pretty good accident last year, could have been killed. Luckily I walked away unscathed. I am interested in a few parts...

If they aren't damaged, I would be interested in:

Clutch Perch (Want the threaded mirror mount)
Front Brake Master Cylinder (Want the threaded mirror mount)
Radiator and Fans

If the radiator is trashed, I would be interested in the radiator fan on the left side (when you are sitting on the bike, or the right when looking at the front)

If it will take a little time to figure out if you have the parts to sell, I understand, take your time to heal, and worry about the bike later. Thanks!

crspangenberg

how much for the pipe. I want it. And damn the luck man. I truly hope you fully mend. and may karma run its course. good luck.

Gents the pipe has 1k miles on it, nearly brand new. I have the silencer for it as well in case you need it. It is perfect condition other then just being a little dusty... I would like to see $300 for it or best offer plus shipping

I do not have the Shock Adapter

D

Deleted member 438

How much for the sub frame? Feel free to pm any info.

C

cracker0309

Do you still have the gauge cluster?
I dropped my bike in garage ahile ago and broke mine.
Been riding without one and it really sucks.

Glad to know that everything is well on your side tho.