Parting Out FZ8

H

Hoover

I'm thinking about putting on a race tail. Are u thinking about going gold on the wheels?

I was going to buy them and polish the outside lip. Thing is, my tenants in my Florida house have done a bunk, so now I have to pay 2 mortages for a while.

Also, it is still possible that I may have to sell it due to the obvious health issues. I dont mind dropping a few bucks on a shock, not sure I want to spend a good chunk of change getting rims polished untill I know I can keep it.

I hope to be able to make a decision by late April.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Not sure if you have seen my message, as my posts don't seem to be showing up yet. Must be because I am a new member, they haven't approved them yet.

crspangenberg

Gentlemen I am very sorry I have not been on in a few day all PMs questions and comments will be answered this afternoon I really appreciate everyone's inquiries also please make offers on parts and I will come up with counter offers if necessary!

Thanks again and if you need anything else please email me
@
[email protected]

That will be much easier for me to answer as I don't have to worry about my inbox filling up as well as provide an easier means of sending photos!

crspangenberg

Last set unless there are requests.

I would like to thank everyone on this forum for there continued support it really means the world to me!

crspangenberg

ITEMS SOLD:
LED Integrated Tail Light
Radiator w/ (1) Fan
Front Master Cylinder
Clutch Perch
Rear Seat
Front Seat

Item's Damaged:
Front Fender
Headlight
Meter
Air Box

Free (Items Will Be Added):
(1) Bar End You Pay Shipping

crspangenberg

ITEMS SOLD:
LED Integrated Tail Light
Radiator w/ (1) Fan
Front Master Cylinder
Clutch Perch
Rear Seat
Front Seat
Headlight & All Brackets

jonsey

Hi i'm interested in the rear brake lever and did i see a photo with a power commander ? Not sure if your selling either of those

C

cracker0309

Hey Fellas!!
To get a faster response from him he posted his email on page 3-4 I think.. Anyways, here it is
[email protected][

Sent from my Evo LTE

LitzerSki

I'm interested in the voltage regulator, starter relay, water pump, 2nd radiator fan, a set of turn signals, both rearset assemblies.

crspangenberg

I'm interested in the voltage regulator, starter relay, water pump, 2nd radiator fan, a set of turn signals, both rearset assemblies.

I am pending a sale of the bike as Complete to user kononovitchpavel, I may have a few items remaining after he picks up the bike, for sure the Two Brothers Exhaust. Maybe the Turn Signals, but nothing else.