Parting out 2011 FZ8

Status
Not open for further replies.

rafajara1985

I have a bunch of parts left from a 2011 FZ8 that I'm parting out so I figured I would sign up and give you guys a shot at it first before it all hits eBay. I have a ton of stock parts and a couple aftermarket things like Graves full exhaust, powercommander 5, Graves rearsets etc. I can post pics if need be. It would be easier to email them though.

I'm located in Arizona

Texts/calls get priority
480-522-0418
Raf

Last edited:

highoctane

Canyon Carver
Not that it's any of my business did the bike get totaled or something? not sure why anyone would part out such a new bike:confused:

greenturbo

I have a bunch of parts left from a 2011 FZ8 that I'm parting out so I figured I would sign up and give you guys a shot at it first before it all hits eBay. I have a ton of stock parts and a couple aftermarket things like Graves full exhaust, powercommander 5, Graves rearsets etc. I can post pics if need be. It would be easier to email them though.

I'm located in Arizona

Texts/calls get priority
480-522-0418
Raf

interested in the main seat

C

Camo

He hasn't logged back in since posting. Guessing questions were supposed to be phoned through lol

JSP

Administrator
PM me when you get the requested info into the thread. I will unlock at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.