New Rider!

Hello everyone! :) Went out a few weeks ago and picked me up a 2012 fz8 all stock 1,100 miles. First bike but currently at 1,400 (taking it easy haha). Not planning on doing anything at the moment, but amber headlight retrofit is definatley in the bikes future. And does anybody know stainless exhausts that will color nicely with the forks and headers?

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Hello everyone! :) Went out a few weeks ago and picked me up a 2012 fz8 all stock 1,100 miles. First bike but currently at 1,400 (taking it easy haha). Not planning on doing anything at the moment, but amber headlight retrofit is definatley in the bikes future. And does anybody know stainless exhausts that will color nicely with the forks and headers?

:welcome:
Awesome choice to do the retrofit, probably the best mod overall IMHO.

What do you mean by color nicely with the forks?

Arrow and graves sell headers, or full systems. Both of which (someone back me up) cannot use their own slip on with their own header.

The arrow full is a factory mount, and the graves full is a underbody.

The you have Marthy Mid ship, which is what I have and is also a underbody exhaust that uses the factory exhaust and modifies it.

Good luck! And get modding!

Woody146

Banned
:welcome:
Awesome choice to do the retrofit, probably the best mod overall IMHO.

What do you mean by color nicely with the forks?

Arrow and graves sell headers, or full systems. Both of which (someone back me up) cannot use their own slip on with their own header.

The arrow full is a factory mount, and the graves full is a underbody.

The you have Marthy Mid ship, which is what I have and is also a underbody exhaust that uses the factory exhaust and modifies it.

Good luck! And get modding!

Graves only sells slip on or whole thing...don't know about arrow...akro has full exhaust too I believe

Sorry I didn't specify enough. Basically what I was asking was will any slip-on full stainless, color like the headers have (mine are taking on a gold look sort of like the forks).

Woody146

Banned
Sorry I didn't specify enough. Basically what I was asking was will any slip-on full stainless, color like the headers have (mine are taking on a gold look sort of like the forks).

Two brothers...

V.a.l.e. Slip ons

Woody146

Banned

Two bros..

Black series...(this is a shorty can..it will be same size as v.a.l.e pictures)