FzFazn

Greetings. Have been lurking for some time and make a profile a few weeks ago but never got around to an introduction. Fairly new rider having started out about a year and a half ago on a honda shadow. Ended up trading that and wound up with my current FZ8.

She is still mostly stock aside from the engine guards and a Akrapovic slip on. Hopefully this weekend I can get around to installing a set of gold spools, k&n filter, and a pcv.

Got into biking as a means to try and save some gas money driving the truck to work and realized I enjoyed it. Rode the Honda quite abit before i traded it and have driven the 8 even more.

Bout the only other thing I can think off off the top of my head is to always wear your gear. Took a spill on the honda due to inexperience mixed with some of that road salt they put down in winter. Not a scratch cept my pride and needing to replace some bent levers but it did make me take riding alot more seriously.

Anywho. Greetings.

FzFazn

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
:welcome: Good place for great info, just remember, if you come up with something and your unsure, if there's not already a write up just ask someone probably did it and never bothered to say.

C

cracker0309

Welcome to the best international community you'll find on the net.
Everyone here is so cool and willing to help out whenever needed.
Again!! Welcome and Congrats on ur 8.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Welcome!! :welcome: Tons of great info and members here. I agree with what SD said, if you are unsure, ask, someone may know the answer. Always a fun time here!!

FZ1inNH

Administrator
Welcome to the site! Congrats on the 8. Also sorry to hear about the spill but one you walk from is a "good" spill!

Ride safe and yes.... ATGATT!

Landin

Välkommen till världens bästa forum!!
Translate from Swedish...
^^ Welcome to the worlds best forum!!

:D