New member to FZ8 Forums, long time FZ member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Hey guys!! Just joined so that I could find some stuff for my FZ1, but have been on the FZ6R, FZ6 and FZ1 forums for a long time. Used to have an FZ6R, but got an FZ1 last year. Look forward to getting to know people here too.

JSP

Administrator
Hey buddy. I validated all of your posts. No clue why they were awaiting approval...? I do not see you as being moderated or anything so not sure why. Try and post some more and I'll see if they get queue or go right through. Sorry I did not see the visitor message you sent until just now. You confirmed membership through your email? (does not say you are awaiting confirmation on my end, just checking though).

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
JSP said:
Hey buddy. I validated all of your posts. No clue why they were awaiting approval...? I do not see you as being moderated or anything so not sure why. Try and post some more and I'll see if they get queue or go right through. Sorry I did not see the visitor message you sent until just now. You confirmed membership through your email? (does not say you are awaiting confirmation on my end, just checking though).
Yeah, confirmed and everything. Just not sure why it was waiting for approval. Maybe I tripped the spam meter!!!

JSP said:
Rabbit is great dude! He is a Super Mod on the FZ6R site with me as well.

Thanks for the kind words. I love motorcycling, and absolutely love to mod, just like Marthy said. If anyone goes over there, look me up: FZWhite, I am friends with everyone.

Marthy said:
And a Super Modder in real life too!

Thanks. Hoping to get the retrofitting going over here.

Welcome aboard mate. Did you get your used parts yet?

Still have yet to receive the one item from the dude that is not responding, but still hammering out the deal on a few things with someone else. Pretty much gotten it down to the most expensive thing, the body. I should have plenty to work on soon. Looking forward to getting Destiny back on the road in a few months. I know there is a lot of interchangeability with the FZ8 and the FZ1, so maybe I can pick up a few more goodies here....

D

Deleted member 438

Hey Rabbitman109, what are you working on? Post some pics!

H

Hoover

He and I both ordered parts from the same bloke on the FZ1 site.
Both not heard a thing since the money was sent. Although someone else did call him and he claims the stuff has been shipped.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie

Do you mean Retrofitting or my bike? I have some mods that I am working on while I rebuild my bike. Removing mirrors and going with bar mounted or bar end mirrors. Not sure which I will like better. It is cold here, so I am not thrilled about working on the bike when it is cold. Spring time I will be busy. I am hoping to have some retrofitting going on soon. I know I have some bikes and some cars in the works.